Turban Strike

Puzzleboy

Calling it a "hate crime" is a bit much.  Somebody knocks off my Ski-Doo hat..... no biggie.  And I'm deeply religious about my brands.....

http://www.citynews.ca/2016/10/20/suspect-rips-turban-off-mans-head-yonge-dundas-square-police/

A man is facing an assault charge after police say he ripped a turban off another man’s head in downtown Toronto.

The alleged incident happened at Yonge-Dundas Square at 5:45 p.m. on Wednesday.

Police say a 35-year-old man was sitting in the square with his family when a man approached the victim from behind and tore off his turban.

The suspect proceeded to make derogatory comments and fled the scene.

People in the area who witnessed what happened called police.

Robin Kelly Skani, 31, of no fixed address, is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday.

19 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Calling it a "hate crime" is a bit much.  Somebody knocks off my Ski-Doo hat..... no biggie.  And I'm deeply religious about my brands.....

http://www.citynews.ca/2016/10/20/suspect-rips-turban-off-mans-head-yonge-dundas-square-police/

A man is facing an assault charge after police say he ripped a turban off another man’s head in downtown Toronto.

Police say a 35-year-old man was sitting in the square with his family when a man approached the victim from behind and tore off his turban.

Robin Kelly Skani, 31, of no fixed address, is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday.

Not a hate crime, he is just peeved his parents gave him two female first names.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Calling it a "hate crime" is a bit much.  Somebody knocks off my Ski-Doo hat..... no biggie.  

Shit, that happens every time you ride......I'm surprised you don't have a lanyard on that cap....

On 10/20/2016 at 6:15 PM, Puzzleboy said:

Only a homeless guy named Skanki would go near a Turban....  EU