Daily Donald 12

"I'm going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people," Donald Trump said in 2015. "We want top of the line professionals."

This one is kind of special when you consider he can’t decide if one of his “best people” is a bigger enemy of the US than Xi. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Skidooski:  I’m not a Trump fan, I’m just going to be butthurt every time someone say something against him. :lmao:

That’s not butthurt, that’s just him laughing at you. You’re game is weak.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Edmo said:

:true:

The Dunning Kruger doesn't let Barb see that.. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

"I'm going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people," Donald Trump said in 2015. "We want top of the line professionals."

This one is kind of special when you consider he can’t decide if one of his “best people” is a bigger enemy of the US than Xi. 

DyrQIkCUYAA60gy.jpg

27 minutes ago, Edmo said:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

254EE9C200000578-0-image-a-26_1422984189731.jpg.fcdfbc6c6a9bf249c8997435c1232e1b.jpg

That looks like a future pontoon boat owner.  He looks intimidated and sure as fuck isn't going in a kayak again. 

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I think Kevvy should make these threads about a lie told the DAY OF. Then be a bit more relevant and interesting.  :bc:

It's relevant since he just called one of his top picks an enemy of the USA. Has any administration fired this many of their own people?

38 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Since you mentioned weak game....What did you decide on the hand photo? You kind of shut up really quickly after that conversation. 

12 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

All Im saying is post a thread about a lie he told that day, it will be more interesting. 

Sometimes his lies aren’t as obvious at the time. When he promised he has a health plan that would “cover everyone at a tiny fraction of the cost “. People knew he was overselling it but they didn’t know it was a total lie. That he didn’t have any plan whatsoever. 

• Gold Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Sometimes his lies aren’t as obvious at the time. When he promised he has a health plan that would “cover everyone at a tiny fraction of the cost “. People knew he was overselling it but they didn’t know it was a total lie. That he didn’t have any plan whatsoever. 

How many lies has he told to date? According to some of you its like 10 a day. You mean to tell me you cant pick one or two out by lunch and make a thread? 

Just now, Kivalo said:

How many lies has he told to date? According to some of you its like 10 a day. You mean to tell me you cant pick one or two out by lunch and make a thread? 

That’s true. But being a serial liar some of his lies are lame. It’d be boring to repeat those ones. He’s probably told 100 whoppers. May as well concentrate on those. Besides the nitpicking nature of his fans on here, it’s fun to post the ones that they have no chance of defending. They end up flailing around with lame personal insults because it’s obvious they have nothing.