Remember

When Trump won the election and Thrillery had to cancel her fireworks show and she had a tantrum and destroyed a hotel room and got so drunk she couldn't even go do a speach at her loser party and conceed the election where everyone was crying??? :dunno: That was Awesome :bc:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I laughed and watched all election night as Americans took a stand against liberal fascism.....as they cried.

I’m still laughing as they flounder and cry even louder.

:lol:

A buddy of mine used to send me this Trump meme as a sort of middle finger for something smart assed I would say to him(Mexican guy and hates Trump). During election night when it looked like Trump might win I sent him the meme. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

A buddy of mine used to send me this Trump meme as a sort of middle finger for something smart assed I would say to him(Mexican guy and hates Trump). During election night when it looked like Trump might win I sent him the meme. :lol:

Most Mexican Americans love Trump your buddy is a weird fucking retard like you are Nazi8843d4a3734c822ad412293fe1376c0e.jpg

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Most Mexican Americans love Trump your buddy is a weird fucking retard like you are Nazi8843d4a3734c822ad412293fe1376c0e.jpg

I guarantee I know and associate with a thousand times more Mexicans than you do. And I do know some that like Trump but I can say with 100% certainty that the overwhelming majority do not. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I guarantee I know and associate with a thousand times more Mexicans than you do. And I do know some that like Trump but I can say with 100% certainty that the overwhelming majority do not. 

Maybe in your leftard utopian shithole but not in the rest or the majority of America or even in the south :lies: you FAT Nazi FUCK 8843d4a3734c822ad412293fe1376c0e.jpg