Lindsey Vonn is marrying a nigger.

I'll just wait and see if he doesn't punch her lights out someday. 

She looks good, but she's a wolf in sheep's clothing. In this case a whore in sheep's clothing. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll just wait and see if he doesn't punch her lights out someday. 

She looks good, but she's a wolf in sheep's clothing. In this case a whore in sheep's clothing. 

Pernell has never had a fight in his life. He,s all mouth, and then runs and hides when someone actually challenges him to fight.

By the time he is finished his NHL career, I wouldn,t be one bit surprised if he will have played for at least a dozen teams.

He seems to wear out his welcome with new teams quickly.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Ha, ha, not really. Have you given up your painting job ? You seem to be on here doing a lot of whining the last few months. Maybe you should get in line for some of PKs cock to cheer you up a bit.

She has had so much black cock, she would need 2 white guys at a time to be able to touch the sides.

How many other black guys has she banged besides Tiger, and when you see how much he liked skanks, that doesn,t put her in very good company. I,m guessing her and pernel deserve each other. No use fucking up 2 good couples. 

Pretty sure you crave the tarpaper roll and I’m here the same as a lot of people.

These fukken pigs like Lindsey and the Kardashians, demean white males by being mounted by blacks. 

Fukken bastards. No good fukken white trash bitches. Maybe they'll end up like Nicole, but probably not.  

Actually, all those KARTRASHIANS are ugly, fat-assed bitches. Kim's ass is an ass only a negro could like. 

The other two suck too. Fukkers are making a fortune. 

One of the Jenner girls is near billionaire!! Fukken cunts, they like blacks too. 

51 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Actually, all those KARTRASHIANS are ugly, fat-assed bitches. Kim's ass is an ass only a negro could like. 

The other two suck too. Fukkers are making a fortune. 

One of the Jenner girls is near billionaire!! Fukken cunts, they like blacks too. 

Kims gross but I'd let the others suck on my lollipop all day long.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

Kims gross but I'd let the others suck on my lollipop all day long.  

Kim Kardashian offers to suck your dick and you say no.....not buying it.