Just now, Woodtick said:

He seems to know a lot about multi million dollar video editing trailers?

I think its one of your dog fucking brothers trying to milk a Sunday for all its worth! :bigfinger:

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He seems to know a lot about multi million dollar video editing trailers?

Know how much equipment it takes to keep a military intelligence battalion in a rapid deployment division going?

Just now, Snake said:

Know how much equipment it takes to keep a military intelligence battalion in a rapid deployment division going?

Do you know where I got the training to work on Industrial cooling equipment?  Have you ever heard of JTFME in the late 80’s and early 90’s? :owned:  Have you ever been flown around in a Blackhawk to go and fix Chillers for weapon systems? 

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Trump knows more about it than you do.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Anler said:

Is Snake filling in for pouts in this thread? Every thread needs someone to shit in it or its just not worth starting...

Hey I've learned two valuable things today....Moe is an expert on cooling a television trailer and Drip Dink is an expert on injuries and  toughness in the NFL. 

BTW :finger:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Do you know where I got the training to work on Industrial cooling equipment?  Have you ever heard of JTFME in the late 80’s and early 90’s? :owned:  Have you ever been flown around in a Blackhawk to go and fix Chillers for weapon systems? 

Yep. I was in then... waiting for your ass to finally show up. :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey I've learned two valuable things today....Moe is an expert on cooling a television trailer and Drip Dink is an expert on injuries and  toughness in the NFL. 

BTW :finger:

Moe worked in a communications trailer that had to be cooled. Moe was team chief. While it was not an 18 wheeler, I certainly know the deal.

You on the other hand..... :lol:

Edited by Snake

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

Moe worked in a communications trailer that had to be cooled. Moe was team chief. While it was not an 18 wheeler, I certainly know the deal.

You on the other hand..... :lol:

Yet you thought the thread was about keeping the people cool. Nice try, it probably worked on some of these guys. :lol:

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yet you thought the thread was about keeping the people cool. Nice try, it probably worked on some of these guys. :lol:

I'll always go for the insult/slam first. :lol:

37 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yep. I was in then... waiting for your ass to finally show up. :lmao:

My claim to fame was building a camel piss still in the US embassy in Kuwait. We built it in pieces on the Flag  ship Uss Coronado and transported it in a US diplomats van,so we couldn’t get searched. We then had to go to the market in civies,to get 50lb bags of sugar and fresh fruit. Had to put the fruit and sugar in two different embassies vehicles.😂a two star Admiral told us to make it happen,so we knew if we got caught,we would get picked right up and brought back to a ship that was in the area.😂

Edited by Woodtick

14 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My claim to fame was building a camel piss still in the US embassy in Kuwait. We built it in pieces on the Fag ship Uss Coronado and transported it in a US diplomats van,so we couldn’t get searched. We then had to go to the market in civies,to get 50lb bags of sugar and fresh fruit. Had to put the fruit and sugar in two different embassies vehicles.😂a two star Admiral told us to make it happen,so we knew if we got caught,we would get picked right up and brought back to a ship that was in the area.😂

I was never in the sandbox, but wife was. Wife was at that base long enough to process in and out.

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Two years for me. Mostly in Bahrain or out in the gulf.

She was in the Green Zone, but as Division S5, she was all over hell, out to almost every FOB there. Daily trips down the Highway of Death, air convoys, the works.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Are you coming back into town.? Trucks are starting to come in for next weekend.

56B769FE-D63D-4640-9186-B87D2861272E.jpeg

Nope, home for my week off!

It think they are there for the Thursday night game.

https://www.nepgroup.com/trucklocations/iridium-zinc

Here, @Snake can tell you what all that gear does.  :bc:

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

95% of the people in this compound are liberals.  Your proposition is idiotic.

Neal

or at least pretend to be to keep thete job . sort of like living in LA .tolerance is grand unless you disagree with a libetal