What goes down faster???

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I agree. Problem is, I am losing energy to keep doing this stuff. I don't want to tie-up 45 thou in a Kubota with a back-hoe, 'cause I know I won't get enough use out of it. I'd use it, and it would be a great help, but I wouldn't get my money's worth out of it. 

Don't buy the hoe if ya don't think you will use it. Mine is a 23 hp deere. Paid $13k new.  I grade the driveway, move firewood , even dug a sand pit with it. Most versatile tool Ive ever bought.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Don't buy the hoe if ya don't think you will use it. Mine is a 23 hp deere. Paid $13k new.  I grade the driveway, move firewood , even dug a sand pit with it. Most versatile tool Ive ever bought.

Wow, 13 Gs, that's not bad!!! 

I have a rake that I tow behind the ATV that does oK. I also have a mini-skider for dragging the logs. The firewood we load and move on the utility trailer. 

If I was gonna' do a lot more wood, I would definitely have a tractor.

About 10 years ago I was gonna' go nutso on a big wood processing set-up. Thank God I didn't. I hurt my knee one year, I got a hernia another year, we got 24" of snow another year, and on and on. 

Sometimes it doesn't pay to go gung-ho. It's OK when you're 30, but not 60. 

I have everything under control right now. Some things I job out, some I do myself. 

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

What model?  I have an x730 that im pretty happy with.  :bc: 

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Would you dipshits quit fucking up Momo's thread please.  Thanks in advance.  

Did you know that Momo can live near a school,but can’t be within 10 miles of a livestock farm?:lol: