What goes down faster???

Hey, do you guyz remember when I posted a few months ago how I blamed the cock-sucking American businessman for our trade war, and lousy products from China?????

Today, President Trump ORDERED American businesses to look elsewhere than China, or return to the USA !!!

I'm very serious about this:

Znotty 2020,

" A chicken in every basket, a Jonsered in every barn " 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, do you guyz remember when I posted a few months ago how I blamed the cock-sucking American businessman for our trade war, and lousy products from China?????

Today, President Trump ORDERED American businesses to look elsewhere than China, or return to the USA !!!

I'm very serious about this:

Znotty 2020,

" A chicken in every basket, a Jonsered in every barn " 

How ya been old man? 

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

How ya been old man? 

My lower back's been killing me. I don't know what hurt it, but it has basically ruined my summer. It still hurts, I just hope it's not internal. 

Other than that, I been OK, I'm fairly caught up with grounds-work, and now have time to take the boat out, if my back eases off. 

How's the Hindu job goin'? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

My lower back's been killing me. I don't know what hurt it, but it has basically ruined my summer. It still hurts, I just hope it's not internal. 

Other than that, I been OK, I'm fairly caught up with grounds-work, and now have time to take the boat out, if my back eases off. 

How's the Hindu job goin'? 

Still havnt started. Doing a cut up pain in the ass one in Weston now and did a nice large one in Tyngsboro mon tue this week. Ya ever try Naproxin ( alive ) works quite well , just don't drink with it , it will fuck up your stomach.

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Still havnt started. Doing a cut up pain in the ass one in Weston now and did a nice large one in Tyngsboro mon tue this week. Ya ever try Naproxin ( alive ) works quite well , just don't drink with it , it will fuck up your stomach.

Yes, normally Aleve works good, this time not so good. 

Fuck, my back got hurt when I was 13 years old, never been right since. 

Once backs are hurt, they last a life-time of pain. 

59 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, normally Aleve works good, this time not so good. 

Fuck, my back got hurt when I was 13 years old, never been right since. 

Once backs are hurt, they last a life-time of pain. 

Ever heard of a sit up you fat fuck?

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ever heard of a sit up you fat fuck?

SIT UP ????? You ever seen my stomach? I'd need a Holmes Wrecker to winch me up for a sit-up!!

2 hours ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

My back has been hurting lately too. But I've been doing too much work around here . Wife is bitching at me to take it easy but I ain't paying a schleb to do my work 

I have a helper that I have doing a lot of the mowing. That I don't mind.

However, I CAN'T STAND THE WAY HE STACKS THE WOODPILE!!!! I hate that he just throws the pieces willy nilly, and doesn't try to make the piles line up nicely!!! BASTID!!!    

15 hours ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

My back has been hurting lately too. But I've been doing too much work around here . Wife is bitching at me to take it easy but I ain't paying a schleb to do my work 

Schlebs are hard to find. I had one two years ago, then I started talking about the race war. He must have told his wife and kid ( 19 ), 'cause his kid's best friend was black. He didn't come back the following spring.

As it turned out a friend of ours had retired, and he came over for the last two years. $22.00 an hour CASH.

For the most part he works OK, not fantastic but OK. He is very dependable though. I would be overwhelmed if I didn't have a helper. I also have someone cutting the grass around the house and garage/ barn. 

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Schlebs are hard to find. I had one two years ago, then I started talking about the race war. He must have told his wife and kid ( 19 ), 'cause his kid's best friend was black. He didn't come back the following spring.

As it turned out a friend of ours had retired, and he came over for the last two years. $22.00 an hour CASH.

For the most part he works OK, not fantastic but OK. He is very dependable though. I would be overwhelmed if I didn't have a helper. I also have someone cutting the grass around the house and garage/ barn. 

Jesus . You pay 22.00 for yard work ? That's crazy lol.   The most important part is having a dependable guy . I can deal with ok work. As long they show up