Trump gets serious. Good job Trump

I'm struggling to get my mind around this tweet. So many questions about how we implement this and under what authority. One thing is for sure....I am really pleasantly surprised 

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm struggling to get my mind around this tweet. So many questions about how we implement this and under what authority. One thing is for sure....I am really pleasantly surprised 

You are a dumb fuck dude, as dumb as they come it was always going to be America First  :news:

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The Donald just slapped the chinks right in their chops ...

Get ready for all of Chinas proxies to get belligerent....like NK for starters

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Vietnam, Pakistan, India 

All excellent options. The main concern here is divesting from China. Having all our economic eggs in their basket leaves us open to being decimated in a "too big to fail" scenario if this continues unchecked. 

Fuck China.....good job Trump

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

All excellent options. The main concern here is divesting from China. Having all our economic eggs in their basket leaves us open to being decimated in a "too big to fail" scenario if this continues unchecked. 

Fuck China.....good job Trump

Trump ordering companies.......that’s what dictators do. 

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Get ready for all of Chinas proxies to get belligerent....like NK for starters

Lil fat Kim knows he will get bitch slapped if he gets too cocky.

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:goodpost:

Momo is such a detestable shitbag.

Shut up stupid.

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump ordering companies.......that’s what dictators do. 

they dont have to do it obviosly.  but if they don't and he wins re-election they will be fucked scrambling to get the fuck out of China.  if he looses we all know every one but Biden will find like toilet paper and embolden China even more and fuck America for the next century . 

1 hour ago, Rapid Anus said:

Chinese will let their people starve. Communists love making their people starve 

Starved 60 million 70 years ago what's a couple hundred million this time :dunno: but hey real communism has  never been tried   

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I agree....I dont think he can

He cant. Too bad the average American is addicted to acquiring " lots of cheap shit" or they would demand the products they buy are made elsewhere. 

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

He cant. Too bad the average American is addicted to acquiring " lots of cheap shit" or they would demand the products they buy are made elsewhere. 

Cut out all the cheap shit and the wealthy can play the big shots. 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The man is certifiably insane.

Hes doing what's right with China.....I wish he was a little more articulate and direct but either way as long as we divest and love away from them.im fine with it

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Cut out all the cheap shit and the wealthy can play the big shots. 

There's no doubt the Chinese have not been fair traders and that there needed to be corrections, but Trump with his wrecking ball will fuck up a lot of 401K's, farmers, the overall middle class economy, etc.

Just now, f7ben said:

Hes doing what's right with China.....I wish he was a little more articulate and direct but either way as long as we divest and love away from them.im fine with it

So when do we start allowing the poor immigrants in to do the jobs the Chinese have been doing with unskilled labor?

BTW, we are talking about increasing the low paid unskilled workforce by the millions :news:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There's no doubt the Chinese have not been fair traders and that there needed to be corrections, but Trump with his wrecking ball will fuck up a lot of 401K's, farmers, the overall middle class economy, etc.

That sucks....but to be fair the Trump trade team was at the table with a fair deal and China had been playing us for fools all along. They had zero intent of giving an inch.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

So when do we start allowing the poor immigrants in to do the jobs the Chinese have been doing with unskilled labor?

BTW, we are talking about increasing the low paid unskilled workforce by the millions :news:

You know I'm for immigration reform and allowing anyone that wants to work to get a Visa to do so right?

• Like 1