You know you are winning when

15 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao:The collective shitforbrains brain dead crew of site imbeciles rate your posts fuck you rather than post any relevant sane arguments :bc:

Dude we know we're Winning when you never post one shred of proof of anything you claim.   Any political thread you just post the bs emoji that's the extent of your political knowledge.   If those two fail, you just post extremely detailed graphic male on male sex acts.  That's all you have and will ever be on freedom sledder.  Sorry but it's true.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Dude we know we're Winning when you never post one shred of proof of anything you claim.   Any political thread you just post the bs emoji that's the extent of your political knowledge.   If those two fail, you just post extremely detailed graphic male on male sex acts.  That's all you have and will ever be on freedom sledder.  Sorry but it's true.  

Homosexual posts what? :gfight:

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

So Bipolar such a loser :lmao:

Do you EVAH post any pics of your cars, house, lands, property, equipments, women, ANYTHING...something???

You're like 800 Dragon/The One, posting their bullshit, but NEVAH any pics to prove anything!!! 

Basically, you're just a bullshit TROLL. I'm not saying you're stupid, I'm saying you won't post pics to prove anything. If you don't post some pics, it proves you're a weak man with no strength, wealth, property or women. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you EVAH post any pics of your cars, house, lands, property, equipments, women, ANYTHING...something???

You're like 800 Dragon/The One, posting their bullshit, but NEVAH any pics to prove anything!!! 

Basically, you're just a bullshit TROLL. I'm not saying you're stupid, I'm saying you won't post pics to prove anything. If you don't post some pics, it proves you're a weak man with no strength, wealth, property or women. 

Glad to see you back Z :bc: 

Just now, Momorider said:

The point that everyone knows your a homosexual, yah he all know :flush: Faggot 

Can I ask you, what do you honestly think 90% of this board thinks of you? Are you going to answer or have a standard cut and paste gay response?  

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Can I ask you, what do you honestly think 90% of this board thinks of you? Are you going to answer or have a standard cut and paste gay response?  

He’s funny, usually on the right side of a topic and makes the best nicknames 

1 minute ago, Rapid Anus said:

He’s funny, usually on the right side of a topic and makes the best nicknames 

I'm glad you took a quick moment off his nuts to type that for us.   

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The point that everyone knows your a homosexual, yah he all know :flush: Faggot 

Hey Mo, who do you think the site really considers more of a homo, a guy who posts himself WITH his wife, his boat, his profession, or a guy who NEVER posts ANYTHING!!! 

I'm not saying you're a real homo, you probably aren't, but I am saying you're a faggot TROLL.

Until you post SOMETHING to prove your existence, you're a slug.