What’s Behind The Population Boom In Rural Michigan Jails

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

It's a point of pride in some sectors of America to be ignorant as possible. 

Racer is bad enough but then Fordy waltzes in and says “watch this”! 

• Haha 2

Just now, ford_428cj said:

You had any blacks out on your boat yet?

Have you walked up to any and called them Dindus or Apes? Nevermind of course you haven’t.

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You're still sour after getting called out on your racist posts I see ... :read:

Not sour at all and that wasn’t a racist post...just you and Shit Tickets trying to play gotcha and the fact remains that you are a racist here but don’t have the fucking stones to express those views to a black man.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Probably 90% of our homeless problem is about addiction and mental issues. You won’t fix the homeless problem until you address these two things.

The homeless issue is centered more around warmer climates than the colder regions of the country. It’s just seems more of an issue in larger cities. Yet the SE and south central portion of the US has a rural homeless issue that gets very little airplay. A lot of the homeless want to live that way. Yet what you posted carries a lot of weight. 

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Ronald Motherfucking Reagan 

Very true. Ronnie signed a budget that deinstitutionalized the chronically mentally ill. Following the closure of state and country mental health facilities, the prison populations began to rise fairly dramatically. The percentage of inmates on psychotropic drugs is about 35% including some on powerful anti psychotics. I’m not sure why, but Ronald Reagan disliked the mentally ill. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Very true. Ronnie signed a budget that deinstitutionalized the chronically mentally ill. Following the closure of state and country mental health facilities, the prison populations began to rise fairly dramatically. The percentage of inmates on psychotropic drugs is about 35% including some on powerful anti psychotics. I’m not sure why, but Ronald Reagan disliked the mentally ill. 

It was all about the twisted conservative version of darwinism.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It was all about the twisted conservative version of darwinism.

Jimmy Carter signed a budget that continued funding for the chronically mentally ill. Ronnie couldn’t hardly restrain himself from tearing it up. I think he probably jizzed a little in his pants when finding was cut off. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

44 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Jimmy Carter signed a budget that continued funding for the chronically mentally ill. Ronnie couldn’t hardly restrain himself from tearing it up. I think he probably jizzed a little in his pants when finding was cut off. 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

You called him a dirty arab. That is rassis son ... own it instead of being a whiny cunt as usual.

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

to use your argument Arabs not a race.  :snack:  

14 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Wrong again dummy - I said muslim isn't a race.

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

arab isn't either dummy

BTW I called him Arab looking and filthy because of the whole shit ticket thing...Fordy is dumb and trying too hard.

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW I called him Arab looking and filthy because of the whole shit ticket thing...Fordy is dumb and trying too hard.

About 8 people said it was a racist comment. As always ...everyone else is wrong & you are right :read:

8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

About 8 people said it was a racist comment. As always ...everyone else is wrong & you are right :read:

On 8/20/2019 at 8:06 AM, washedupmxer said:

Maybe link up some of the good news you post racist pouts 

On 8/20/2019 at 12:00 PM, ford_428cj said:

And you call me a racist ... :snack:

On 8/20/2019 at 2:40 PM, Roosting said:

Jimmys a rassissss

How about 3 people you stupid fucking Hillbilly. 

10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Was more than that - quit being a liar.

Not a liar and you're still a dumbfuck.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I was simply pointing out the fact that Jimmy called trump a racist for calling Baltimore a filthy rat infested shithole and then uses the same language to attempt to insult someone.

Either it's racist or it's not. There is no justifying that your language was a dig at someone but the other guy is definitely racist just because.

IMO the subject is too hot for any reasonable discussion to take place as somebody just needs to be offended and well that takes precedent over anything else.

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

I was simply pointing out the fact that Jimmy called trump a racist for calling Baltimore a filthy rat infested shithole and then uses the same language to attempt to insult someone.

Either it's racist or it's not. There is no justifying that your language was a dig at someone but the other guy is definitely racist just because.

IMO the subject is too hot for any reasonable discussion to take place as somebody just needs to be offended and well that takes precedent over anything else.

Filthy because he throws shitty toilet paper in the trash...fuck you are a slow motherfucker. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks