The daily Donald. 11

“We’ve accomplished an economic turnaround of historic proportions,” Trump said in a July 2018 Rose Garden press conference.

:lol:   

This one brought to you in honour of the Chinese tariff announcement. 

In the end this may end up being true. He’ll turn around Obama’s recovery. 

Excellent arguments everyone but unfortunately you lose. Donald did in fact lie. I know you must me shocked  

The economy wasn’t hurting when Trump took office, and it hasn’t turned around in just two short years. The economic turnaround Trump refers to is actually credited to his predecessor, President Barack Obama, who steered the country from a devastating recession into booming growth.

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Excellent arguments everyone but unfortunately you lose. Donald did in fact lie. I know you must me shocked  

The economy wasn’t hurting when Trump took office, and it hasn’t turned around in just two short years. The economic turnaround Trump refers to is actually credited to his predecessor, President Barack Obama, who steered the country from a devastating recession into booming growth.

Every time trump lies a puppy gets eaten in korea.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

“We’ve accomplished an economic turnaround of historic proportions,” Trump said in a July 2018 Rose Garden press conference.

:lol:   

This one brought to you in honour of the Chinese tariff announcement. 

In the end this may end up being true. He’ll turn around Obama’s recovery. 

You really search attention this much Barb??

Like every day you have to find some political talking point, search the internet, copy paste, act like a douche nozzle,. Get beat down, and then come back for more?? That's the stich??

@spin_dry have a diagnosis for us??

36 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You really search attention this much Barb??

Like every day you have to find some political talking point, search the internet, copy paste, act like a douche nozzle,. Get beat down, and then come back for more?? That's the stich??

@spin_dry have a diagnosis for us??

Political talking point? :lol:  Considering the hissy fit these bitches took about “you can keep your Dr”. I kind of think Trump’s lies deserve some air time. It’s extra special when dumbasses like Driftbitch think he’s honest. 

I get a kick out of how butthurt you are about it. You tried so hard to catch me in a lie. How pathetic that you’d lie in order to pretend I’m lying. All to defend a President that breaks the record for lies. 

Maybe you need to see a shrink snowflake. 

40 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Political talking point? :lol:  Considering the hissy fit these bitches took about “you can keep your Dr”. I kind of think Trump’s lies deserve some air time. It’s extra special when dumbasses like Driftbitch think he’s honest. 

I get a kick out of how butthurt you are about it. You tried so hard to catch me in a lie. How pathetic that you’d lie in order to pretend I’m lying. All to defend a President that breaks the record for lies. 

Maybe you need to see a shrink snowflake. 

Ummmm, errrmm, what? Butt hurt? Defend the president?..

So obviously you have "3rd grade reading comprehension skills" ...FYI, we really don't talk politics,..You post,..I call out your lies..(for instance the above) you go off the rails and you call every one else a liar...then we all laugh at you....like clock work Barb..

Barb:slapping:R1

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ummmm, errrmm, what? Butt hurt? Defend the president?..

So obviously you have "3rd grade reading comprehension skills" ...FYI, we really don't talk politics,..You post,..I call out your lies..(for instance the above) you go off the rails and you call every one else a liar...then we all laugh at you....like clock work Barb..

Barb:slapping:R1

Call out my lies? hmmmm.  "You don't leave the airport hear's a quote of you saying nothing like that"  Good job. 

You claim that you avoid the US. "Here's a quote of you saying that very thing in 2018 but here you are talking about a kayak festival in 2016.  " Another awesome job.

I applaud you.  I think Cheese gate was your finest gotcha moment.  

Don't worry, you aren't twisted at all limp1.

Edited by revkevsdi

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Call out my lies? hmmmm.  "You don't leave the airport hear's a quote of you saying nothing like that"  Good job. 

You claim that you avoid the US. "Here's a quote of you saying that very thing in 2018 but here you are talking about a kayak festival in 2016.  " Another awesome job.

I applaud you.  I think Cheese gate was your finest gotcha moment.  

Don't worry, you aren't twisted at all limp1.

Dang, Why you on the defense Barb?? 

Oh that's right, my bish.. :barney: