David Koch Has Died

One of our neighbors in Havasu last winter was an executive assistant at Koch Industries for nearly 30 years.  During her tenure she worked directly with David on many occasions.  She said David Koch was a great guy.  Very caring and giving to his employees.  She had nothing but good to say about the Koch brothers and how they treated their employees.  She retired a few years ago.  

RIP David Koch.  

I read where this guy has given more money for cancer research than any other single human being on the planet over 135 million but yah he is a bad bad guy according to useless no mind fucks like the Bipolarhooknoses of the world :finger3:

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

I read where this guy has given more money for cancer research than any other single human being on the planet over 135 million but yah he is a bad bad guy according to useless no mind fucks like the Bipolarhooknoses of the world :finger3:

No that was George Soros! :bigfinger:

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Oh and even more he built a cancer wing with a 150 million dollar donation to the hospital that just treated justice RBG :bc: but bad bad man :flush: fucking idiots 

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Oh and even more he built a cancer wing with a 150 million dollar donation to the hospital that just treated justice RBG :bc: but bad bad man :flush: fucking idiots 

Reasons like this are why I give the boy a hard time.  If someone doesnt conform to the box of what he considers to be righteous or ethical, he comes out with the throat slitting bullshit.  Its like, “ take a valium and go lay down, the adults are talking”.  Maybe, just maybe, you have alotta things wrong in your Pollack head.  If he was so fucking smart, run for office and show everyone how its done :lol:  

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

"Give the boy a hard time"....what a self important old shitbag. :lmao:

Poor Pouty Twat’s panties are chafed.  Again.  You’re in your fucking 50s, dont ride, and dont do much of anything.  You have any idea how stupid you sound, old man?

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Poor Pouty Twat’s panties are chafed.  Again.  You’re in your fucking 50s, dont ride, and dont do much of anything.  You have any idea how stupid you sound, old man?

My panties are just fine and here are you doing what you accuse me of doing...you don’t know me or anything about what I do and quit acting like you are the Dos Equis guy Mark...you really aren’t all that interesting.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My panties are just fine and here are you doing what you accuse me of doing...you don’t know me or anything about what I do and quit acting like you are the Dos Equis guy Mark...you really aren’t all that interesting.

Says the equivalent of a wet cardboard box.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Snake said:

Oh look...another jagoff that doesn't know a fucking thing...what's your big claim to fame Mr. Excitement....some really interesting looking boxes you get to put on someone's porch? 

BTW for a guy that gives me shit for white knighting  you sure do a good job of it yourself.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, Snake said:

That strong you think?  Hmmm..

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh look...another jagoff that doesn't know a fucking thing...what's your big claim to fame Mr. Excitement....some really interesting looking boxes you get to put on someone's porch? 

BTW for a guy that gives me shit for white knighting  you sure do a good job of it yourself.

:lol:

Is this MC?