This is a good one

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Of course not 

the Kenyan could do no wrong 

I'm glad the majority of Americans finally woke up and voted the Dems out. I am not 100% confident the same thing is going to happen up here with Trudeau? 

Obama was a POS but he as well as the clintons and trump are correct on the fact we need to address illegal immigration.  the question is how to best address it something the president and congress won't actually look to do but that goes back 20+ years.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Obama was a POS but he as well as the clintons and trump are correct on the fact we need to address illegal immigration.  the question is how to best address it something the president and congress won't actually look to do but that goes back 20+ years.  

But family separation and cages and orange man bad :guzzle: fucking moron :finger2:

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

But family separation and cages and orange man bad :guzzle: fucking moron :finger2:

i have never said that.  You have the typical comprehension skills of a trumptard.   I have no issue with what is going on for those caught trying to enter.  the only people I will defend are the dreamers.  their parents may have broken the law but you don't rip the kids entire life away from them and send them back to a third world country they have never known

28 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i have never said that.  You have the typical comprehension skills of a trumptard.   I have no issue with what is going on for those caught trying to enter.  the only people I will defend are the dreamers.  their parents may have broken the law but you don't rip the kids entire life away from them and send them back to a third world country they have never known

Well you're a retard so I assumed sorry :finger2:

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

more lies from the sites resident lair,  SBYL

No you're a retard there is no dispute :bigfinger:but you are correct I am not sorry 

Edited by Momorider