Question for all

It’s clear to me Israel being in the middle east is a huge issue. Do you think if Israel left the middle east all issues related to western culture and the clash with said culture with the middle east would end?

why do you think the state of Israel was created after ww2? Do you think it was intentional to cause conflict? 

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

It’s clear to me Israel being in the middle east is a huge issue. Do you think if Israel left the middle east all issues related to western culture and the clash with said culture with the middle east would end?

why do you think the state of Israel was created after ww2? Do you think it was intentional to cause conflict? 

Was given to them by God in like 1200 BC or so :news: Churchill gave it back after the houlocost 

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

Was given to them by God in like 1200 BC or so :news: Churchill gave it back after the houlocost 

All the “historians” and “anti Zionists” conveniently forget that, along with the genocide of about 6 million Jews.  And no, it wouldnt make a difference, theyd still be at each others throats.

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I guess you’d need to go back to life in the Middle East before the west created Israel. 

Who cares there was no ‘Palestine’  Back then anyways it’s not like it was stolen from anyone. 

Anyone here ever been to Israel?   If so, is it really awesome or something?  I don't understand what's so cool about the land there that everyone's always fighting over it.  I could see fighting over land like California or something where you have great weather, epic views of the ocean, great driving roads, etc. 

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Anyone here ever been to Israel?   If so, is it really awesome or something?  I don't understand what's so cool about the land there that everyone's always fighting over it.  I could see fighting over land like California or something where you have great weather, epic views of the ocean, great driving roads, etc. 

It’s worth is all wrapped up in old dogma and religious bullshit. It’s basically rocks and sand. Couldn’t give it away here in the US. 

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s worth is all wrapped up in old dogma and religious bullshit. It’s basically rocks and sand. Couldn’t give it away here in the US. 

That's kind of what I thought.  I should let them know that God is a globalist, scratch that, a universalist, and that they can have the same quality relationship with it no matter where they reside.  Then I'd sell them on how great other places are to live like French Polynesia.  I'd be so good at Middle East peace.

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

That's kind of what I thought.  I should let them know that God is a globalist, scratch that, a universalist, and that they can have the same quality relationship with it no matter where they reside.  Then I'd sell them on how great other places are to live like French Polynesia.  I'd be so good at Middle East peace.

American tax payers paid to build and continue to maintain an oasis bordering on a paradise in the desert. That would be Israel. 

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Yah but it has sentimental value cuz that's the one given to them kind of like your wife's wedding ring :lol2:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

All the “historians” and “anti Zionists” conveniently forget that, along with the genocide of about 6 million Jews.  And no, it wouldnt make a difference, theyd still be at each others throats.

:lol:

"God said so!!!"

:nuts:

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:lol:

"God said so!!!"

:nuts:

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

given to them by God,  SMH

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And wolters doubles down on it

Goy are gonna hate :guzzle: