+++++Official Bhen is an expert in......thread+++++

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Never used one before....sorry

Ummm.  You told us you used a couple on your first turbo 4tech build.  We made fun of you so you removed them and soldered in new electrical connections.  You told us this during the build.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Ummm.  You told us you used a couple on your first turbo 4tech build.  We made fun of you so you removed them and soldered in new electrical connections.  You told us this during the build.  

Bipolarhooknose is a fucking :bullshit:er just like you AKAfollower :guzzle:

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Incorrect....they were present on the sled when I bought it. You're memory has failed

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

How to clutch a  boosted turbo sled.

Wrong....its you who hasnt got a clue how a clutch works. I provided ample.evidence of my claim from the highest end turbo sled builders in the world.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Wrong....its you who hasnt got a clue how a clutch works. I provided ample.evidence of my claim from the highest end turbo sled builders in the world.

LMFAO!!!111!!!!1!!!!!

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

TRIGGERED!!!1!!!!1!!1

Man did you run away from that argument like momo getting called on his lies. You should have just said "damn , i had no idea" ....and moved on

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Man did you run away from that argument like momo getting called on his lies. You should have just said "damn , i had no idea" ....and moved on

The bold is what most think you should say,,,on multiple subjects,,,hence this thread.

This is a Roast Ben thread,,,either grow a set and have a laugh about it or continue to argue every point people bring up like a little bitch. Your call.

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

The bold is what most think you should say,,,on multiple subjects,,,hence this thread.

This is a Roast Ben thread,,,either grow a set and have a laugh about it or continue to argue every point people bring up like a little bitch. Your call.

I'm the first person to admit I'm wrong here. You should learn that lesson instead of just running away when you've been made to look like a fool.

Everything i stated in the clutch debate was 100% correct. You were 100% wrong. Sorry

I love being made fun of....its why I'm here. I won't let you live an argument down you were wrong in until you admit it though.....momo.

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

Every subject Sodomite is a clueless fuck :guzzle:seems like another Dunning Krueger patient

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm the first person to admit I'm wrong here. :lmao: You should learn that lesson instead of just running away when you've been made to look like a fool.

Everything i stated in the clutch debate was 100% correct. You were 100% wrong. Sorry

I love being made fun of....its why I'm here. I won't let you live an argument down you were wrong in until you admit it though.....momo.