How is it.....

A poster who spends all day every day here and has close to 30K posts has a negative reputation closing in on 100?

I have only seen one poster here who has a negative reputation and its name is Momo.

Could it have anything to do with the fact it is an incessant troll and consummate liar? Or is it just because its morbidly obese and smells like shit?

Who knows, but it's worthy of discussion.

I’ve actually, and somewhat amazingly, found Momo to be pretty accurate in a lot of his predictions and, about the same in his observations.  I took notice after he started calling the debates in 2016.  I didn’t believe he was right for the most part but, fuck me...he was right on the money the whole time.  Has pretty much been ever since.

Now, I don’t know about this supposed mahogany wood lined helicopter.  That was before my time here.  :lmao:

I also enjoy his ability to take shit....a continue to fling it back and drive people crazy!   :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve actually, and somewhat amazingly, found Momo to be pretty accurate in a lot of his predictions and, about the same in his observations.  I took notice after he started calling the debates in 2016.  I didn’t believe he was right for the most part but, fuck me...he was right on the money the whole time.  Has pretty much been ever since.

Now, I don’t know about this supposed mahogany wood lined helicopter.  That was before my time here.  :lmao:

I also enjoy his ability to take shit....a continue to fling it back and drive people crazy!   :lol:

You know what to do here. What you just said was like saying....."man I really like those packers jerseys and that Aaron Roger's seems like such a masculine stud"

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

There’s absolutely nothing amazing about you being enamored with the momo. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So how long before momo brings in all his dupes to try and regain some of his reputation.  :dunno: 

I'm guessing Joelle and CKF have been busy approving accounts

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Pay attention here folks, cause once again, Zamboni is spot on. :news:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, frenchy said:

A poster who spends all day every day here and has close to 30K posts has a negative reputation closing in on 100?

I have only seen one poster here who has a negative reputation and its name is Momo.

Could it have anything to do with the fact it is an incessant troll and consummate liar? Or is it just because its morbidly obese and smells like shit?

Who knows, but it's worthy of discussion.

Basically just jealousy 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He’s pretty spot on quite often