Out Of His Mind Trump Demands Automakers Lower All Car Prices By $3,000

AHe’s flipped...

Out Of His Mind Trump Demands Automakers Lower All Car Prices By $3,000

Trump is now demanding that all US automakers, or he called them “politically correct automakers,” lower car prices by $3,000 across the board. 

Trump tweeted: 

My proposal to the politically correct Automobile Companies would lower the average price of a car to consumers by more than $3000, while at the same time making the cars substantially safer. Engines would run smoother. Very little impact on the environment! Foolish executives!

Trump’s tweet was the opposite of free-market principles. The President Of The United States is demanding that automakers lower their car prices. The government is trying to tell automakers how much they can charge for their products. 

Donald Trump is showing signs of seriously losing his mind. There has been a great of hyperbole about the president’s mental state, and if one looks back over the last few decades speculation about a president’s health has become a national hobby, but Trump’s tweet is very bizarre behavior. The Republican Party once accused Barack Obama of trying to nationalize the auto industry through a government bailout, but they say nothing when Trump tries to impose price controls on auto companies. 

The tweet was likely part of a half baked Trump pitch to derail a recession by spurring auto purchases. 

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/08/21/out-of-his-mind-trump-demands-automakers-lower-all-car-prices-by-3000.html

I see no demands there at all.  The only way they're going to get cheaper is by pulling some of the EPA compliant horseshit that's put on them.  And some of the computerized frills that no one really needs anyway.

26 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Doesn't read like a demand to me. :news:

You just shut up and soak in the title!  Clearly Trump is having another tantrum!

:lol:

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

I see no demands there at all.  The only way they're going to get cheaper is by pulling some of the EPA compliant horseshit that's put on them.  And some of the computerized frills that no one really needs anyway.

I think all the extra frills horse shit has actually surpassed the epa horse shit.  

Pickups are $10k overpriced all day long. That $10k is taxed regardless what you pay for it.

Every $10k is another $125 added to the cost of licensing.

Back door tax cut. I like it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Pickups are $10k overpriced all day long. That $10k is taxed regardless what you pay for it.

Every $10k is another $125 added to the cost of licensing.

Back door tax cut. I like it.

Sounds like there’s a great opportunity out there for someone to undercut the big 3 and make a lot of sales. :bc:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Sounds like there’s a great opportunity out there for someone to undercut the big 3 and make a lot of sales. :bc:

That’s how the big 3 make their money, on those pricy pickups and SUVs. They don’t make squat off the small cars.

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’m wondering if there’s even a line? How crazy does it need to become before their political identity cracks and they say,,, that’s crazy.

Remember when we watched that vid about how when people are shown evidence proving they were wrong they often react negatively to it and become more open to accepting anything that reinforces they viewpoint. Cant recall what that's called.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Remember when we watched that vid about how when people are shown evidence proving they were wrong they often react negatively to it and become more open to accepting anything that reinforces they viewpoint. Cant recall what that's called.

I'll say it again.

As long as the alternative is what the democrats are offering, yes, he could shit in the punch bowl at a wedding and I wouldn't give a fuck.

You assholes keep electing politicians. Good on you.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'll say it again.

As long as the alternative is what the democrats are offering, yes, he could shit in the punch bowl at a wedding and I wouldn't give a fuck.

They also have a bad case of false equivalency.  They think that by showing  the sensationalism in the headline that it is defending trump.   It's really quite interesting to watch.  They have been brainwashed into doing this....TDS.

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'll say it again.

Trump has been terrible ....that's only up for debate amongst his base. 100% of indys are disgusted by him. Hes not going to be running against Hillary and he will have his own pathetic policy record to defend. 

If the dems run one of the clowns at the top of the pile currently it will be close.

If the dems find anyone at all who is a fresh face and not out of their minds....like say Tulsi......then Trump loses badly

• Like 1