Trump signs 2 to 1 over Clinton in NH

ckf

Today I drove from northern NH to the Mt Washington Valley. On the way down I noticed that there seemed to be a lot more Trump signs than Clinton signs. So, one the way back I counted the signs. I only counted them if they were in front of a house or business, not the ones randomly placed beside the road. I also only counted one per yard on the places that had several signs. I know it doesn't mean anything, but I thought I would share it with the FSCE gang.

Trump 36

Clinton 19

True story i have been seeing a bunch of Hillary signs on my way to work in this one nicer neighborhood i drive through. I actually slowed down to look and read them last week and they are all

Hillary for prison" Signs i shit you not :lol:.   I wonder if some of those you saw were too

Image result for hillary for prison

Edited by Wildcat

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

Today I drove from northern NH to the Mt Washington Valley. On the way down I noticed that there seemed to be a lot more Trump signs than Clinton signs. So, one the way back I counted the signs. I only counted them if they were in front of a house or business, not the ones randomly placed beside the road. I also only counted one per yard on the places that had several signs. I know it doesn't mean anything, but I thought I would share it with the FSCE gang.

Trump 36

Clinton 19

When I was in Texas a few weeks ago I did not see even one Hillary sign.  

Polls are fucking rigged everyone is being duped by the media, THE FIX IS IN, every poll is an over sample of women and is like D +7 using a 2012 turnout model which the Lying Cunt isn't getting :)