Clinton Campaign Takes a Dump

http://www.cbs46.com/story/33418363/witness-dnc-tour-bus-dumps-human-waste-into-storm-drain

Witness: DNC tour bus dumps human waste into storm drain

Posted: Oct 18, 2016 1:21 PM EDT <em class="wnDate">Tuesday, October 18, 2016 1:21 PM EDT</em> Updated: Oct 19, 2016 6:18 AM EDT <em class="wnDate">Wednesday, October 19, 2016 6:18 AM EDT</em>
By WGCL Digital Team

Source: WGCLSource: WGCL

Source: WGCLSource: WGCL

LAWRENCEVILLE, GA (CBS46) -

Lawrenceville police are investigating a claim that involves a Democratic National Committee tour bus illegally dumping human waste into a storm drain between campaign stops.

MOREAdditional LinksPoll

The incident happened on Grayson Highway Tuesday morning after the bus left a campaign stop near the Gwinnett County Board of Elections Office where hundreds of voters were lined up to take part in Early Voting.

Police say when officers arrived on the scene, toilet paper was scattered on the roadway near the storm drain, there was a foul smell.

Mike Robins, manager of a nearby business, took several photos of the tour bus dumping waste into the storm drain. In the pictures, a liquid can be seen coming from the bottom of the bus.

According to Robins, a hazardous materials crew responded to the location and collected the waste to keep more of it from entering the storm drain.

"I don't care who you are. I don't care if you're Hillary Clinton. I don't care if you're Donald Trump. I don't care who you are, you don't throw human waste down a storm drain," said Robins. "Waste water just dumping all out in the street, poured out in the storm drain, and at this time I've got my cell phone out and I'm taking pictures cause I don't care who you are. That's just wrong."

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/33418363/witness-dnc-tour-bus-dumps-human-waste-into-storm-drain#ixzz4NX57yVol

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This just proves that that Democrats will stoop to any low to win some Republican votes, fuck the regulations that say you can't dump shit in a storm sewer :thumb:

Hmmmmm.....gross.  This too is fine, right?

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This just proves that that Democrats will stoop to any low to win some Republican votes, fuck the regulations that say you can't dump shit in a storm sewer :thumb:

Criminal behaviors is all you mobedup fucks know :nuts: 

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

More fucking :lies: from the Hitler loving Sheepshitforbrains 

I hate Hitler. A certain sect of Trump supporters on the other hand love Hitler. 

Just now, SSFB said:

I hate Hitler. A certain sect of Trump supporters on the other hand love Hitler. 

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

More fucking :lies: from the Hitler loving Sheepshitforbrains