Check your account email address ×

trump's pathetic bag of gimmicks

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So in your "small world", nobody says anything nice about Trump.  Got it.  You may be under the illusion that your "small world" is larger than it really is.  Not trying to be ugly, just trying to put things in perspective. I've run into more than my share of "bad mouthers" (successful ones too) out there, and have had a chance (or knew better) to hear the other side...and how interesting the other side is too.  Lot's of battleship mouths pulling into port in their rowboat asses.  While a lot of venders/contractors/owners/consultants are slapping high fives and counting their chickens thinking they've "got a live one here", the process to delete them from the equation with minimal costs was configured into the plan before they started their vehicle.  

Putting all your long winded drivel aside, you have to ask yourself where are business people who know Trump that are saying he's a good guy?

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Putting all your long winded drivel aside, you have to ask yourself where are business people who know Trump that are saying he's a good guy?

That's just a stupid comment.  "Where are the people that say this person is a good guy."  Are you saying he's built that by being a complete friendless asshole?  Get real. :lol:He runs in a pretty elite crowd.  Like...top elite.  Remember how many zero's in "billions"?  So If I go find all the people that say..."he's a good guy"...will that change your vote?:lol:

And besides, it's a bit passed all that now isn't it?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That's just a stupid comment.  "Where are the people that say this person is a good guy."  Are you saying he's built that by being a complete friendless asshole?  Get real. :lol:He runs in a pretty elite crowd.  Like...top elite.  Remember how many zero's in "billions"?  So If I go find all the people that say..."he's a good guy"...will that change your vote?:lol:

And besides, it's a bit passed all that now isn't it?

Sure, that's why he needs to get his funding from Russians.  

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure, that's why he needs to get his funding from Russians.  

:lol:

Dude...are you real...or a fucking cartoon character?  There's no way you're real.

Image result for cool world

Edited by Zambroski

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

He's a dope , Joel , get over it .  :bc:

I bet Joel made fun of Palin for dopey comments yet Johnson gets a pass.....apparently he prefers Johnson......not surprised. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

He's a dope , Joel , get over it .  :bc:

The difference between Gary and Donald is that Gary admitted he didn't know. 

Donald would have spun it in a million different directions without answering the question. He wouldn't know either.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I bet Joel made fun of Palin for dopey comments yet Johnson gets a pass.....apparently he prefers Johnson......not surprised. :lol:

I'd feel better about that ticket if it was Weld / Johnson .  Billy is pretty sharp guy .  I'd probly vote  Weld Johnson if this evil vicious tyrant of a cunt wasn't running :bc:

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

There are several things this campaign season that Johnson should have known, no excuses there. He's honest, unlike the two liberal sociopaths from New York.

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The difference between Gary and Donald is that Gary admitted he didn't know. 

Donald would have spun it in a million different directions without answering the question. He wouldn't know either.

He skipped answering a few tonight, I'll give you that .  :bc: