trump's pathetic bag of gimmicks

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So you are OK with your choice for President not knowing that Allepo is a fucked up city in Syria.....but hey he admitted it....brilliant.

And you're OK with your candidate saying Putin isn't going into Ukraine, even though he already is there. 

Some fucking honesty is what we need in the office. 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Nope...but at least he knows wtf the Ukraine is.

And Gary knows what Syria is. 

It seems the Donald didn't know where Crimea was. Otherwise, why the comment?

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, SSFB said:

And Gary knows what Syria is. 

It seems the Donald didn't know where Crimea was. Otherwise, why the comment?

Whatever Joel....your guy is a fucking dipshit and I'm not even sure I'm voting Trump.

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

If you're gonna ask who others are supporting or voting for you better damn well be able to say who you're voting for....or the contenders.

So it's between Trump and who?

Quit lecturing me Junior.....better damn well....please.

27 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Quit lecturing me Junior.....better damn well....please.

You're eager to criticize others but hesitate to name your candidate(s). I disagree with your candidate and you criticize me personally.  Not fucking kidding, I expect better out of you Jim but you keep letting me down. If you want me to treat you like one of the idiots when it comes to politics just say the word. 

You know I was a Bernie supporter until he sold out and I'm old enough to be your dad so save it.....I realize being a mod on a sled site makes you rooster up but frankly I don't give a fuck.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You know I was a Bernie supporter until he sold out and I'm old enough to be your dad so save it.....I realize being a mod on a sled site makes you rooster up but frankly I don't give a fuck.

I don't give a flying fuck how old you are so spare me the silly agist arguments and I certainly don't give a fuck about being a mod here. I'm here to help out John if need be. I never volunteered for this role, I never asked for it, I was nominated.

I've pretty much had it with the people here and across the street who are always so eager to criticize another poster because that person disagreed with their political candidate. Boo fucking hoo. When your response to a criticism of your candidate is a personal attack it makes you look like a safe space bitch. 

• Like 1

Just now, SSFB said:

I don't give a flying fuck how old you are so spare me the silly agist arguments and I certainly don't give a fuck about being a mod here. I'm here to help out John if need be. 

I've pretty much had it with the people here and across the street who are always so eager to criticize another poster because that person disagreed with their political candidate. Boo fucking hoo. When your response to a criticism of your candidate is a personal attack it makes you look like a safe space bitch. 

Yeah that's me....a safe space bitch.....go away.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah that's me....a safe space bitch.....go away.

That's exactly what you're doing tonight and it ain't the first time. 

Tell me why the disagreements I posted about Trump tonight have anything to do with my characteristics as a person. Lets fucking hear it Jim. 

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

I don't give a flying fuck how old you are so spare me the silly agist arguments and I certainly don't give a fuck about being a mod here. I'm here to help out John if need be. I never volunteered for this role, I never asked for it, I was nominated.

Welcome to my world on FSCE :thumb:

snowbeavis, I will give you a little hint that everyone else already knows.  Voting for the person that wins an election does not make you a winner.  Thinking like that is the biggest problem we have with elections.