trump's pathetic bag of gimmicks

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

His campaign staff fled

ed rollins was interviewed about trump. it's looking really, really grim for the GOP according to him. while trump might be good at whatever it is that he does....when it comes to building political cooilitions, he's a fucking disaster. his message is so incoherent and muddled with bullshit that it's impossible to build any foundation what so ever.  his campaign has been reduced to a sideshow act. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

ed rollins was interviewed about trump. it's looking really, really grim for the GOP according to him. while trump might be good at whatever it is that he does....when it comes to building political cooilitions, he's a fucking disaster. his message is so incoherent and muddled with bullshit that it's impossible to build any foundation what so ever.  his campaign has been reduced to a sideshow act. 

He will fucking slaughter the lying CUNT in tonight's debate :) it's going to be epic 

Edited by Momorider

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It has to rank as the most incoherent presidential campaign in history, his mind has the track of a pinball machine.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It has to rank as the most incoherent presidential campaign in history, his mind has the track of a pinball machine.

He's gotten better.  He still has a problem with ending his thought.  He can't help but to ramble it off into some muddled point at the end.  I've truly never seen anything like it at all with anybody at a true level of success.  Not sure why he can't just stop talking.  Drop the statement, good....now STFU and let the opposition respond to the damning comment, if they can.  Fuck, by the time Hillary got to comment after his blasting on the last debates, most of the time I had forgotten what he started off with, which was a pretty good point usually.  She could have just whistled Dixie after he was done and it all would have made the same sense.  I have an incredibly hard time believing he is like this in real life.  Again, most real successful people I've met are quiet listeners and very deliberate in their speech.  It leads me to thinking that maybe this is an act.  Or he's just so passionate or angry about all this (understandable), that he just has out of body experiences.

He should challenge Hillary or Obama to a duel on the White House lawn.  Real TV!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's gotten better.  He still has a problem with ending his thought.  He can't help but to ramble it off into some muddled point at the end.  I've truly never seen anything like it at all with anybody at a true level of success.  Not sure why he can't just stop talking.  Drop the statement, good....now STFU and let the opposition respond to the damning comment, if they can.  Fuck, by the time Hillary got to comment after his blasting on the last debates, most of the time I had forgotten what he started off with, which was a pretty good point usually.  She could have just whistled Dixie after he was done and it all would have made the same sense.  I have an incredibly hard time believing he is like this in real life.  Again, most real successful people I've met are quiet listeners and very deliberate in their speech.  It leads me to thinking that maybe this is an act.  Or he's just so passionate or angry about all this (understandable), that he just has out of body experiences.

He should challenge Hillary or Obama to a duel on the White House lawn.  Real TV!

He grew up in a wealthy family and he leads an insular life, he has built a large amount of wealth while at the same time fucking over the smaller businessman, and think about this Z...why are there not any successful business people who are out there as Trump surrogates, you hear no one talking about what a great guy he is to do business with and that itself is very telling.

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He grew up in a wealthy family and he leads an insular life, he has built a large amount of wealth while at the same time fucking over the smaller businessman, and think about this Z...why are there not any successful business people who are out there as Trump surrogates, you hear no one talking about what a great guy he is to do business with and that itself is very telling.

I don't buy that.  Most exponentially wealthy people do not want to find themselves in the spotlight at all, and especially under a political spotlight.  It'd be my guess that his friends and colleagues don't understand why he is even doing this at all.  It's a stupid waste of time and money for people that know how to make lots of it.  But, guess who he'll start appointing to cabinet positions should it get there....yep...multi billionaires and millionaires that know how to run things.

And let me ask you a question, have you ever heard the phrase, "If you are making all of your clients happy, you don't have enough clients."  I can tell you that there are more than a few people that probably don't have nice things to say about me back when I was in the business world, but they "challenged" and lost.  Now, I've got some rough things to say about other too...know why?  I "challenged" then lost.  It's how business works. 

Edited by Zambroski

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't buy that.  Most exponentially wealthy people do not want to find themselves in the spotlight at all, and especially under a political spotlight.  It'd be my guess that his friends and colleagues don't understand why he is even doing this at all.  It's a stupid waste of time and money for people that know how to make lots of it.  But, guess who he'll start appointing to cabinet positions should it get there....yep...multi billionaires and millionaires that know how to run things.

And let me ask you a question, have you ever heard the phrase, "If you are making all of your clients happy, you don't have enough clients."  I can tell you that there are more than a few people that probably don't have nice things to say about me back when I was in the business world, but they "challenged" and lost.  Now, I've got some rough things to say about other too...know why?  I "challenged" then lost.  It's how business works. 

My business is integral to the commercial construction/development and it's a small world, no one says anything good about Trump.

There is a large number of people at the link where many peers, associates, etc. would say good guy/good woman.

http://chicago.curbed.com/chicago-development

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

My business is integral to the commercial construction/development and it's a small world, no one says anything good about Trump.

There is a large number of people at the link where many peers, associates, etc. would say good guy/good woman.

http://chicago.curbed.com/chicago-development

So in your "small world", nobody says anything nice about Trump.  Got it.  You may be under the illusion that your "small world" is larger than it really is.  Not trying to be ugly, just trying to put things in perspective. I've run into more than my share of "bad mouthers" (successful ones too) out there, and have had a chance (or knew better) to hear the other side...and how interesting the other side is too.  Lot's of battleship mouths pulling into port in their rowboat asses.  While a lot of venders/contractors/owners/consultants are slapping high fives and counting their chickens thinking they've "got a live one here", the process to delete them from the equation with minimal costs was configured into the plan before they started their vehicle.  

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So in your "small world", nobody says anything nice about Trump.  Got it.  You may be under the illusion that your "small world" is larger than it really is.  Not trying to be ugly, just trying to put things in perspective. I've run into more than my share of "bad mouthers" (successful ones too) out there, and have had a chance (or knew better) to hear the other side...and how interesting the other side is too.  Lot's of battleship mouths pulling into port in their rowboat asses.  While a lot of venders/contractors/owners/consultants are slapping high fives and counting their chickens thinking they've "got a live one here", the process to delete them from the equation with minimal costs was configured into the plan before they started their vehicle.  

Ballsacks small world world consists of Paulie the baker.... Dominic the barber...Guiseppe the butcher and Sal from the Laundremat.... :lol:

Edited by Dave

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Its really pretty simple.  When projects run out of money, the ones with the purse strings looks for ways to avoid paying,  its happens all the time.  I enjoy dealing direct with end users and never bill them for extras unless we go over commissioning time and even then they might squawk, but we always get paid.  Working with general contractors, who liaison for the end user is quite different.  Again great when projects are on budget and on time, but when they go over, which happens frequently, look out.  The general is then on the hook for extras submitted by the trades that have been know to come in over twice their original bid, now they are in the red.  

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Has any businessman or business group said anything good about Trump? Maybe a local Chamber of C where he built a project?

Anything?

You are getting in over your head.  Be careful.  I'm gonna throw some reason and logic at you that is going to make your head hurt.  That pain will work it's way to your butt also.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You are getting in over your head.  Be careful.  I'm gonna throw some reason and logic at you that is going to make your head hurt.  That pain will work it's way to your butt also.

My question stands asswipe.