Huge logic holes on DNC lawsuit defense.

Democrat logic tells us not to vote Green because last time it brought us the Iraq invasion, so you should vote for the woman who supported the Iraq invasion instead.

They want us to stop corruption by putting the corrupted candidate in office. They are anti-xenophobia, but not when it comes to Russia, blame the Russians all you like. Rigging elections is bad if it’s Russia, fine and normal if it’s the DNC.

I could go on and on and on. I do, in fact, on Twitter. It’s one of my favorite games right now, spotting Dem logic fails.

But the worst is yet to come. I don’t know if you’ve been following it, but the DNC’s defense against the class action lawsuit filed by Bernie Sanders campaign contributors is putting in place a precedent that I don’t think they’ve thought all the way through yet.

According to this article by the Observer, the DNC lawyers are arguing that neutrality was just a political promise like any other political promise the Democrats make. As rock solid as Hillary’s anti-fracking stance, for example. Something you say but don’t mean. Something that no one in their right mind should take seriously or rely on.

They’re saying that they didn’t keep the promise, but then — meh, politicians never keep promises, whaddya gonna do, am I right boys? So they’re absolved from culpability.

Which says a lot about the DNC and the Democrats in general. That’s your defense? That you’re liars? Wow.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3603760/theres-a-mighty-big-plot-hole-in-the-dncs-lawsuit-defense/#TGtRSBdC8EQMTUCD.99

• Like 1

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Democrat logic tells us not to vote Green because last time it brought us the Iraq invasion, so you should vote for the woman who supported the Iraq invasion instead.

They want us to stop corruption by putting the corrupted candidate in office. They are anti-xenophobia, but not when it comes to Russia, blame the Russians all you like. Rigging elections is bad if it’s Russia, fine and normal if it’s the DNC.

I could go on and on and on. I do, in fact, on Twitter. It’s one of my favorite games right now, spotting Dem logic fails.

But the worst is yet to come. I don’t know if you’ve been following it, but the DNC’s defense against the class action lawsuit filed by Bernie Sanders campaign contributors is putting in place a precedent that I don’t think they’ve thought all the way through yet.

According to this article by the Observer, the DNC lawyers are arguing that neutrality was just a political promise like any other political promise the Democrats make. As rock solid as Hillary’s anti-fracking stance, for example. Something you say but don’t mean. Something that no one in their right mind should take seriously or rely on.

They’re saying that they didn’t keep the promise, but then — meh, politicians never keep promises, whaddya gonna do, am I right boys? So they’re absolved from culpability.

Which says a lot about the DNC and the Democrats in general. That’s your defense? That you’re liars? Wow.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3603760/theres-a-mighty-big-plot-hole-in-the-dncs-lawsuit-defense/#TGtRSBdC8EQMTUCD.99

They have both a private and public argument for why they are corrupt fucking criminals :guzzle: