BREAKING: Clinton Campaign Proven To Be Breaking Campaign Finance Laws & Colluding With The DNC During Primary

44 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There is no proof to any thing close to this in Wisconsin, yet the democrats started both john doe 1 and john doe 2 based on campaign and pac collusion.  Fucking bunch of hypocrites.

You should watch the vid about Scott Walker linked in the OP. Dirty as the day is long.

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You should watch the vid about Scott Walker linked in the OP. Dirty as the day is long.

It's pretty funny, but the host definitely throws his own take on the deal.  I wouldn't stake my life on what he says as factual information.

I hope any of these fucks that actually do illegal activities are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.  This is why we need these career politicians out of office.

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

It's pretty funny, but the host definitely throws his own take on the deal.  I wouldn't stake my life on what he says as factual information.

I hope any of these fucks that actually do illegal activities are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.  This is why we need these career politicians out of office.

Dude, the check memo says 'because Scott Walker asked'

Lmao.