BREAKING: Clinton Campaign Proven To Be Breaking Campaign Finance Laws & Colluding With The DNC During Primary

http://leecamp.net/breaking-hillarys-campaign-proven-breaking-campaign-finance-laws/

New leaks have come out revealing that Hillary Clinton’s campaign is indeed breaking campaign finance laws. A few weeks ago, I did an in-depth report on the lawsuit showing Governor Scott Walker’s campaign had broken campaign finance laws by coordinating with a pro-Walker Super PAC. You can watch that segment HERE. Although the case was thrown out by a corrupt judge who had benefited heavily from Walker & friends, the leaked documents proved that Walker was CLEARLY coordinating with his Super PAC. The proof even got as ridiculous as a check for ten grand made out to the Super PAC with the memo reading “Because Scott Walker asked.” Anyway, NEW leaked documents now show that Clinton’s campaign is guilty of the exact same offense. According to leaked records and reporting by the Intercept, Hillary’s campaign has ABSOLUTELY been coordinating with both Correct The Record and Priorities USA Action. Both of those are Super PAC’s and both are forbidden by the FEC from coordinating with the Clinton Campaign. One memo is addressed to Hillary Clinton and dated July 2015. It details plans to work with the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Correct The Record. This also further details collusion between the Clinton Campaign and the DNC – which was supposedly an unbiased mediator of the Democratic Primary. For supporters of Bernie Sanders, memos like this should set your hair on fire. memo_hillary2Furthermore, the memo shows that the Clinton Campaign was planning to “build a super delegate firewall” as early as July 2015. While this doesn’t prove anything illegal, Bernie supporters were furious with the Super Delegate system and how it thwarted the popular will. Evidently even from the earliest days Clinton’s campaign was planning on using the undemocratic Super Delegates to force her nomination through. memo_hillary3This shouldn’t surprise anyone who knows about the dirty world of politics – but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t sting like a bitch for those who supported Bernie.

Donald Trump’s campaign is also suspected of working with a pro-Trump Super PAC. And Trump’s name popped up in the dark money lawsuit against Scott Walker. He donated to Walker’s Super PAC within days of having met with Walker.

In order to fight against the overwhelming force of money in politics, I came up with the idea for CleanMoneyCandidates.org, a non-partisan non-profit designed to let people know who are the clean candidates and who are the dirty ones. It’s just getting off the ground, but please check it out.

To watch my segment on the lawsuit against the DNC for colluding with the Clinton Campaign, go HERE.

Keep Fighting,
Lee

8 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It doesn't matter , nothing will happen.

She's about to be POTUS and there isnt anyone in our worthless LEO or Intelligence community or the DOJ or anywhere that has the integrity to pursue whats right

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

She's about to be POTUS and there isnt anyone in our worthless LEO or Intelligence community or the DOJ or anywhere that has the integrity to pursue whats right

I am confident that there are plenty of people in LE that want nothing more than to prosecute her and many other gov officials  .  But I am also quite confident that those same people have carefully taken into account that themselves and most likely their family's will face certain destruction before anything that they attempt even makes the news .  

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no research ar anything anymore eh? ya see it, ya pass it on, and everyone eats it up. you're no different than the rw nutjobs in here. how disappointing.

LOL DID YOU READ WHAT YOU POSTED!???!!! What a fucking idiot. It is pure bullshit collusion and moving the line in the sand workarounds for PACs. Go ahead, pull out the critical thinking cap and re-read your article from your source. 

And since you missed it from earlier, the point and moral of the story... You cocktail liberals are a worthless bunch. Just as bad as the other side. Grab a spine. 

“Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching- even when doing the wrong thing is legal.” 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

LOL DID YOU READ WHAT YOU POSTED!???!!! What a fucking idiot. It is pure bullshit collusion and moving the line in the sand workarounds for PACs. Go ahead, pull out the critical thinking cap and re-read your article from your source. 

And since you missed it from earlier, the point and moral of the story... You cocktail liberals are a worthless bunch. Just as bad as the other side. Grab a spine. 

“Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching- even when doing the wrong thing is legal.” 

what they did was not against the law. spin it all you fucking want.

here dumb fuck, i'll point it out to you.

"Unlike other independent-expenditure only super PACs, which are prohibited by the Federal Election Commission from coordinating with campaigns or political parties, Correct the Record plans to work closely with the Clinton campaign. That’s because, the group says, it does not plan to spend money to run ads. Instead, the PAC intends to use its website and social media platforms to counter claims made about Clinton.

In a statement to the Washington Post, Adrienne Watson, a spokeswoman for Correct the Record, said: “The FEC rules specifically permit some activity — in particular, activity on an organization’s website, in email, and on social media — to be legally coordinated with candidates and political parties. This exception has been relied upon countless times by organizations raising non-federal money. The only thing unique about Correct the Record is that it is making its contributors and expenditures public.”

sbyl

post the story as many times as you want noggin, it doesn't change the facts. i bet there's a shitload of correspondence out there showing a connection between the clinton campaign and ctr, cause it's legal. but like i said, someone makes a false accusation,it looks legit, and you lick it up. reminds me of some others.......

Edited by Snoslinger

That’s because, the group says, it does not plan to spend money to run ads. Instead, the PAC intends to use its website and social media platforms to counter claims made about Clinton. Jeeze I wonder what is more important in this election... Internet use or TV ads... I guess you don't have to be a Sherlock Holmes to figure that out do you, ya dumb fuck...

Oh but wait there is more to help dilute the lines between acceptable and unacceptable. They can team up and funnel money amongst themselves. BRILLIANT DEDUCTION WATSON! Seriously how much more do I need to slap you the fuck around? Can you read?

In July, the New York Times reported that the super PAC would team with Priorities USA Action, another pro-Clinton super PAC, to create a fundraising committee called American Priorities ’16. “Under the agreement, 20 percent of what gets raised through American Priorities ’16, for gifts of up to $1 million, will go to Correct the Record; the remaining 80 percent will go to Priorities USA. For gifts of $1 million or more, $200,000 would go to Correct the Record, and the rest to Priorities USA,” the Times wrote.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

post the story as many times as you want noggin, it doesn't change the facts. i bet there's a shitload of correspondence out there showing a connection between the clinton campaign and ctr, cause it's legal. but like i said, someone makes a false accusation,it looks legit, and you lick it up. reminds me of some others.......

Photo: Scott Olson/Getty Images

THE FACT THAT political candidates are closely coordinating with friendly Super PACs — making a mockery of a central tenet of the Supreme Court’s 2010 Citizens United decision — is one of the biggest open secrets in Washington.

Super PACs are only allowed to accept unlimited contributions on the condition that the money is spent independently of specific campaigns. The Federal Election Commission hasn’t reacted for a variety of reasons, including a lack of hard evidence, vague rules, and a partisan divide among the commissioners so bitter they can’t even agree to investigate obvious crimes.

But newly disclosed hacked campaign documents published by WikiLeaks and a hacker who calls himself Guccifer 2.0 reveal in stark terms how Hillary Clinton’s staffers made Super PACs an integral part of her presidential campaign.

Consider:

• In a July 2015 memo addressed to Clinton herself, her campaign laid out plans for working with the Democratic National Committee and Correct the Record, a Super PAC. Correct the Record was created by David Brock, a longtime Clinton ally and the founder of Media Matters for America. One section of the memo instructed: “Work with CTR and DNC to publicize specific GOP candidate vulnerabilities.”
  • In October 2015, several Clinton staffers strategized over ways to attack author Ed Klein for attributing an apparently fake quote to former President Bill Clinton in his book. “I’m sure Brock and team would love to go at him. Nick, want me to put you in touch with them?” Clinton campaign communications staffer Christina Reynolds, wrote, referring to Clinton press secretary Nick Merrill. “I can reach out to David,” volunteered Karen Finney, another Clinton staffer on the email chain.
  • A month later, Reynolds emailed a list of agenda items for an upcoming campaign meeting. High on the list: determining how to frame Bernie Sanders, and whether attacks on Republicans “should go through HRC, surrogates, DNC, CTR,” another reference to Correct the Record.
  • In December 2015, a fundraiser for multiple pro-Clinton Super PACs emailed John Podesta, the campaign’s chairman, with a suggested seating chart for an event with Super PAC donors. “John, Below is the seating chart for this evening and attached is a best of hits for both Correct the Record and American Bridge on the Presidential,” Mary Pat Bonner, the fundraiser, wrote. Campaign finance records show four donors on Bonner’s list have given $725,000 to American Bridge 21st Century, which conducts opposition research against Republicans. One donor on the list has contributed $125,000 to Correct the Record. Bonner included a document highlighting the work done by Correct the Record. The paper asserts the group may “coordinate directly and strategically with the Hillary campaign.”
  • In another email that month, Bonner requested Podesta speak to an adviser to Jim Simons, a hedge fund manager who was considering donating to Correct the Record. “He told me he is intending to call you on Monday to discuss the importance of CTR and their donation,” Bonner wrote. “He is interested in the fact that CTR is a coordinated PAC that does not do any paid communication.” (Simons has not donated to CTR.)
  • In February 2016, Dennis Cheng, the lead fundraiser for the Clinton campaign, emailed other staffers to recommend that Podesta call certain donors to Priorities USA Action, the largest pro-Clinton Super PAC, to thank them for their six- and seven-figure donations. Cheng flagged three donor names, telling a colleague they were “very important Priorities USA calls that ideally John can make.”
  • In a separate email, Guy Cecil, an official from Priorities USA, apologizes to Podesta for sending him to the wrong address for a meeting. Podesta noted it had been raining and quipped, “Priorities owes me a pair of shoes.”

The emails show consistent, repeated efforts by the Clinton campaign to collaborate with Super PACs on strategy, research, attacks on political adversaries and fundraising. The cache also reveal meetings between the campaign and Priorities USA Action, and that campaign officials have helped with the group’s fundraising.

The files were apparently hacked from a variety of Clinton staffers and have been posted online in recent weeks by Wikileaks and Guccifer 2.0. Obama administration intelligence officials have alleged, without providing evidence, that the email hacks were conducted on behalf of the Russian government in an attempt to disrupt the U.S. elections.

The Clinton campaign, Correct the Record, and Priorities USA did not respond to requests for comment.

Super PACs, known technically as “Independent Expenditure-Only Political Committees,” are a direct result of the Citizens United court decision. Justice Anthony Kennedy, the author of the decision, proclaimed that deregulating outside money would have no corrupting effect upon candidates because there would be strict firewalls between candidates and outside groups.

Correct the Record has long argued it could work directly with the Clinton campaign. When the group launched, it said it would only produce and distribute communications online, and that its work would therefore be exempt from FEC coordination rules.

The Super PAC was recently the subject of a complaint filed with the Federal Elections Commission by the Campaign Legal Center, which called on regulators to investigate whether Clinton’s campaign has illegally coordinated with the group.

The Campaign Legal Center, a nonpartisan watchdog organization, has also alleged that officials working for Donald Trump have similarly blurred the line between the campaign and one of its largest Super PACs, Make America Number 1, by employing common vendors.

The Campaign Legal Center argued that Correct the Record has likely made “coordinated expenditures” that could be considered in-kind contributions to the Clinton campaign — such as its spending on “opposition research, message development, surrogate training, reporter pitches, media booking, video production, ‘rapid response’ press outreach, and other ‘earned media.’”

“These documents affirm what we’ve been saying all along about Correct the Record,” said Brendan Fischer, an associate counsel at the Campaign Legal Center. “They are basically operating as an arm of the Clinton campaign.”

While Correct the Record has argued it is exempt from FEC rules, Clinton herself has said she does not work with Priorities USA Action. That Super PAC has spent millions of dollars on independent expenditures, including six-figure media advertising buys, to boost Clinton’s candidacy. The group has raised over $133 million through individual donations as large as $6 million.

As other media outlets have reported, Marc Elias, the Clinton campaign attorney, provided a memo with guidance on how the campaign could solicit funds for Priorities USA Action. The memo notes that campaign staffers would have to use certain language when trying to raise money for the Super PAC:

Permissible: “Donor A works in financial services and has been a long-time contributor. I think she’d be willing to do six figures for Priorities.”

Not recommended: “I want you to call Donor A and ask for $250,000.”

In another email, campaign officials discussed ramping up their work with Priorities USA. Oren Shur, a campaign media advisor, organized the call “following several discussions we had with Marc,” a reference to Marc Elias, to discuss even more direct coordination with Priorities USA, noting that doing so would be “breaking new ground.” Officials floated pursuing coordinated “issue advocacy ads,” campaign ads that do not mention express advocacy for a candidate but are clearly political and partisan in nature.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

but then again, i'm sure a couple of dipshits on fsce no more about the laws than the experts :lmao: anyone wanna place a bet what they're doing is legal?

You keep opening me up to post that. Legal gray areas. I wonder who wrote those laws? Oh yeah people like Hillary who need that blood bag to feast on to win an election. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You keep opening me up to post that. Legal gray areas. I wonder who wrote those laws? Oh yeah people like Hillary who need that blood bag to feast on to win an election. 

Exactly.

But the Republicans do it too!