Trumps way down in polls

• Platinum Contributing Member

Way down.  :lol:   NYT just did an article on how good Trump is polling in swing states.   More people hating him in NY and Ca isn't going to hurt him.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/07/upshot/trump-approval-rating-rise.html

But it is not 2016 anymore. Millions of Americans who did not like the president in 2016 now say they do. Over all, his personal favorability rating has increased by about 10 percentage points among registered voters since Election Day 2016, to 44 percent from 34 percent, according to Upshot estimates.

It seems likely that a substantial number of these voters now have a favorable view of the president: Over all, 28 percent of Republican-leaning voters with an unfavorable view of Mr. Trump in 2016 had a favorable view of him by 2018, according to data from the Voter Study Group. The aggregate national data suggests that Mr. Trump has gained more support than that — if not from Republicans then perhaps from some number of independents or former Democrats.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/19/upshot/trump-electoral-college-edge-.html

Edited by Highmark

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Way down.  :lol:   NYT just did an article on how good Trump is polling in swing states.   More people hating him in NY and Ca isn't going to hurt him.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/07/upshot/trump-approval-rating-rise.html

But it is not 2016 anymore. Millions of Americans who did not like the president in 2016 now say they do. Over all, his personal favorability rating has increased by about 10 percentage points among registered voters since Election Day 2016, to 44 percent from 34 percent, according to Upshot estimates.

It seems likely that a substantial number of these voters now have a favorable view of the president: Over all, 28 percent of Republican-leaning voters with an unfavorable view of Mr. Trump in 2016 had a favorable view of him by 2018, according to data from the Voter Study Group. The aggregate national data suggests that Mr. Trump has gained more support than that — if not from Republicans then perhaps from some number of independents or former Democrats.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/19/upshot/trump-electoral-college-edge-.html

I was watching a Bill Maher the other day with Jenifer Granholm on it.  She went postal on the dipshit liberals telling them if he carries the same normal states as he did last election, he only needs one swing state to win.  She ripped into them about their shit is going to hand him another win.  I was actually impressed with her.  She was our governor in MI a few years back and didn't do us any favors.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

I was watching a Bill Maher the other day with Jenifer Granholm on it.  She went postal on the dipshit liberals telling them if he carries the same normal states as he did last election, he only needs one swing state to win.  She ripped into them about their shit is going to hand him another win.  I was actually impressed with her.  She was our governor in MI a few years back and didn't do us any favors.

They are doing the same thing as the last time to try and discourage voting.  

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Clinton is not relevant.

Trump ,is toast even according to snakes favorite Rasmussen polling.

If Trump loses, I will post a signature of your choosing for 1 year.

If Trump wins, you post one of mine.

I am waiting for the polls after everyone gets back from summer vacation and starts to pay attention more and a more clear view of who the front runner will be. Because if it stays Biden you Dems are in for a bumpy ride. That guy puts his foot in his mouth so many times he has athletes tounge.