Democrats loved Wikileaks's when the leaks were about Republicans!!

jtssrx

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

He loves the freak show. 

No doubt in my mind the Clintons put him up to it.

It is embarrassing to know so many people who support this retard. And the other half support Hillary. Regardless if the vast majority do it begrudgingly, it is really starting to show where priorities are. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It is embarrassing to know so many people who support this retard. And the other half support Hillary. Regardless if the vast majority do it begrudgingly, it is really starting to show where priorities are. 

They can't get away with this controlled opposition shit it if there are third party adults in the room. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

trump's rise is all hillary's fault. she forced all the dipshits to promote and vote him. christ i've heard it all. lemme guess, xtraBS believes this too.

How much free airtime did the corporate media give the guy? 

Gotta be a couple hundred million worth. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trump's rise is all hillary's fault. she forced all the dipshits to promote and vote him. christ i've heard it all. lemme guess, xtraBS believes this too.

No. I think Trump has risen from a lot of angry white people who don't have a fucking clue. Hillary has done wonders for Trump. No way can you find someone as universally disliked than her by those on the right. So yes, there is a lot of legitimacy to the idea that Trump is partially a response to Hillary.