Democrats loved Wikileaks's when the leaks were about Republicans!!

jtssrx

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No. I think Trump has risen from a lot of angry white people who don't have a fucking clue. Hillary has done wonders for Trump. No way can you find someone as universally disliked than her by those on the right. So yes, there is a lot of legitimacy to the idea that Trump is partially a response to Hillary. 

Oh, I think Obama and this country's left did a nice job getting him there along with the R's too.  Probably more so than Hillary.  Her and "hers" sure helped him attract his current fan base though.  

What an abortion.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No. I think Trump has risen from a lot of angry white people who don't have a fucking clue. Hillary has done wonders for Trump. No way can you find someone as universally disliked than her by those on the right. So yes, there is a lot of legitimacy to the idea that Trump is partially a response to Hillary. 

Exactly. Victims of corporate disinformation and divide and conquer tactics

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I think a person would have to be crazy to deny that Hillary being the candidate has encouraged people to support Trump and vice versa. 

As if we needed a better example of the lesser of two evils hurting the country. 

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I think a person would have to be crazy to deny that Hillaryou being the candidate has encouraged people to support Trump and vice versa. 

As if we needed a better example of the lesser if two evils hurting the country. 

I feel like this will be in a textbook someday and kids asking their teachers why anyone would be so stupid to go along with it... 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I feel like this will be in a textbook someday and kids asking their teachers why anyone would be so stupid to go along with it... 

Saw a good meme earlier where they're in a classroom in the future and the Teacher says, "that concludes the history of 2015, now moving on to 2017." A student says, "What about 2016?" and the teacher says, "We must not speak of it!!!" :lol:

What's wrong with lower taxes?

What's wrong with secure border Security?

What's wrong with actual fair trade?

What's wrong with NATO members paying their freight? 

What's wrong with school choice?

What's wrong with dumping Obamacare? 

What's wrong with taking care of veterans? 

What's wrong with vetting refugees properly? 

:dunno: 

I could go on

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

How much free airtime did the corporate media give the guy? 

Gotta be a couple hundred million worth. 

If you read the emails this was the plan. The Clintons wanted trump!! So it makes sense that the media helped him 

19 hours ago, Momorider said:

What's wrong with lower taxes?

What's wrong with secure border Security?

What's wrong with actual fair trade?

What's wrong with NATO members paying their freight? 

What's wrong with school choice?

What's wrong with dumping Obamacare? 

What's wrong with taking care of veterans? 

What's wrong with vetting refugees properly? 

:dunno: 

I could go on

:goodpost: