Hey MC !!!!!

Just now, f7ben said:

f7ben gonna die with a boner so big they wont be able to close the casket !!!!

20190811_115055.jpg

That post by FAKENEWSMAINECUNT made me question everything I know about said shitforbrains  :lmao:

Just now, J. Jackson said:

The only time that I drink Coors light is when I'm on vacation. It's my go to beverage at 10:00 mixed with tomato juice. 2-3 of them is a good way to start the day.

Agreed.....I for me just add a 0 to your 2-3 and were the same

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Agreed.....I for me just add a 0 to your 2-3 and were the same

2-3 is a good wakeup glow but I try to limit myself to that. I could do 20 during the course of the day but I try to be a good example for my grandson when he's hanging with me.

18 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

The only time that I drink Coors light is when I'm on vacation. It's my go to beverage at 10:00 mixed with tomato juice. 2-3 of them is a good way to start the day.

I prefer Clamato juice to tomatoe juice myself, but if I was in a pinch, the tomatoe juice would have to do. The extra spicey Clamato juice sometimes is preferred but the regular is also good. We call them red eyes up here.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

In moderation my friend....boners and Reubens :)

Damn this was a good Reuben. We stopped at a sports bar and grill type place about an hour from home while looking at a boat for Drew. Their reviews were good for food. Kind of a dive but they advertised smoked brisket and make their own corned beef etc. The meat was so good. Hand cut fries were delicious as well.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Damn this was a good Reuben. We stopped at a sports bar and grill type place about an hour from home while looking at a boat for Drew. Their reviews were good for food. Kind of a dive but they advertised smoked brisket and make their own corned beef etc. The meat was so good. Hand cut fries were delicious as well.

Corned beef farts are the best.

8343621D-4745-4C34-B34F-69AA41451C1B.jpeg

Edited by Mainecat

6 hours ago, irv said:

I prefer Clamato juice to tomatoe juice myself, but if I was in a pinch, the tomatoe juice would have to do. The extra spicey Clamato juice sometimes is preferred but the regular is also good. We call them red eyes up here.

beer with tomatoe is called red eye and beer with clam is called clam eye out here

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
56 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

beer with tomatoe is called red eye and beer with clam is called clam eye out here

Everywhere else that's just called disgusting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Everywhere else that's just called disgusting.

Beer and a shot of Clamato is good! Sometimes too good! :burp:

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you are having to add gross shit to your beer, switch brands....and quit being a faggot!!!

Jesus hates you.

I like a shot of v8 in my first few beers of the morning if I'm hungover. Its great