Ignore button on threads

4 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Is there a way to not have to see threads that people started either?.. that would be great. We should get that :bc:

Its just a waste of my viewing space really. I dont need to see dick-riders top 5 daily threads.

It shows the thread creator just avoid opening, it's real simple :news: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Fuckin whiners. 

That's rich coming from you Professor Hissy Fit. You're still not here until about November 9th right? And that other spineless twit Slinger. 

Talk about whiners!!! 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd be curios to see if this platform allows for certain members not to participate in threads as an option.  "select viewers" only.  You know...for adult talk.

It would be cool if the thread originator could keep those clowns out of their threads :lol: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That's rich coming from you Professor Hissy Fit. You're still not here until about November 9th right? And that other spineless twit Slinger. 

Talk about whiners!!! 

And liars :guzzle: 

Just now, Momorider said:

It would be cool if the thread originator could keep those clowns out of their threads :lol: 

I dont mind if they want to show up and get owned doesnt bother me. But i dont need to see 5-10 of the same fucking threads everyday from these bitches.:salute:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Once again the rww's expose their thin skinned vaginas :snack:

Your such an idiot. Im not RW anything. I have voted for more dems than the other way around. I'm not party biased. Go fuck yourself. If you wouldn't create 55 of the same threads every fucking day with the same nonsense i wouldn't need to request this "new feature".

Don't you have a life at all? U ever even ridden a snowmobile either. Not sure if chickens can ride sleds :pc:  

Chicken SR.jpg

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Is there a way to not have to see threads that people started either?.. that would be great. We should get that :bc:

Its just a waste of my viewing space really. I dont need to see dick-riders top 5 daily threads.

Have some self control ffs... :lol::bc:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

^ I knew that seen those before...I just reversed psychology'd you like a child. It worked. First decent post you've made.. keep it up skippy :lol:

Cuz he posted some pictures on the Internet :lol: it happened for sure 

1 hour ago, Wildcat said:

I dont mind if they want to show up and get owned doesnt bother me. But i dont need to see 5-10 of the same fucking threads everyday from these bitches.:salute:

Yet you started a thread whining?

babies.