Lets call this what it is .....WAR

f7ben

The fucking pieces of shit that run our government have been conspiring against the general public for year and now thanks to the leaks from whistleblowers like Snowden and from the actions of real Heroes like Julian Assange we know this to be true.

It makes me fucking sick to see members of this site brushing off the info contained in the last several months of wikileaks like the things revealed are business as usual.

I ask you this ......Just how big of a fucking brain dead piece of shit do you have to be to be "ok" with the following

1. Pay for Play laid out fully and done on a broad scale at the State Dept

2. Collusion , coercion and the complete lack of neutrality by our media

3. DNC subverting their own primary process and putting their fingers on the scales for one candidate over another

4. Intentional mishandling of classified material , including disseminating top secret material to those without security clearance

If you have sought to deflect judgement for the actions listed above and countless others taken against our democracy you need to step back and ask yourself who's side you are on.

This is a fucking war against the american public ......to even suggest that hacking corrupt players and exposing their crimes is some how a criminal action is fucking insane

Greg Gutfeld and anyone who agrees with the bullshit he spewed yesterday should be locked up as a conspirator against our country. This is war and the enemy is within the gates

• Like 4

One positive outcome of leaks, is the paralysis it creates within the cabal. 

Their ability to plan, respond, and coordinate is severely damaged. They could be exposed at any time by anyone. 

When this paranoia reaches critical mass within this criminal enterprise, they will start lashing out, clamp down on civil liberties, restrict communication, and pretty much reveal themselves as the fascists that we all know they are.

This will create a backlash for liberty like never before seen on earth. And the government will be left with a choice - slaughter the revolutionaries and start another nazi state, or submit to the revolution and pray they keep their heads.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

One positive outcome of leaks, is the paralysis it creates within the cabal. 

Their ability to plan, respond, and coordinate is severely damaged. They could be exposed at any time by anyone. 

When this paranoia reaches critical mass within this criminal enterprise, they will start lashing out, clamp down on civil liberties, restrict communication, and pretty much reveal themselves as the fascists that we all know they are.

This will create a backlash for liberty like never before seen on earth. And the government will be left with a choice - slaughter the revolutionaries and start another nazi state, or submit to the revolution and pray they keep their heads.

yup , I love that they are having to look over their shoulders and not trust anyone. Make those evil fucks squirm

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yup , I love that they are having to look over their shoulders and not trust anyone. Make those evil fucks squirm

You keep that throat slitting knife sharp Bipolarhooknose :thumb:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The fucking pieces of shit that run our government have been conspiring against the general public for year and now thanks to the leaks from whistleblowers like Snowden and from the actions of real Heroes like Julian Assange we know this to be true.

It makes me fucking sick to see members of this site brushing off the info contained in the last several months of wikileaks like the things revealed are business as usual.

I ask you this ......Just how big of a fucking brain dead piece of shit do you have to be to be "ok" with the following

1. Pay for Play laid out fully and done on a broad scale at the State Dept

2. Collusion , coercion and the complete lack of neutrality by our media

3. DNC subverting their own primary process and putting their fingers on the scales for one candidate over another

4. Intentional mishandling of classified material , including disseminating top secret material to those without security clearance

If you have sought to deflect judgement for the actions listed above and countless others taken against our democracy you need to step back and ask yourself who's side you are on.

This is a fucking war against the american public ......to even suggest that hacking corrupt players and exposing their crimes is some how a criminal action is fucking insane

Greg Gutfeld and anyone who agrees with the bullshit he spewed yesterday should be locked up as a conspirator against our country. This is war and the enemy is within the gates

:goodpost:

It's pretty sad that over half of this country is completely inept and so apathetic. For the first time in my life I can honestly some sort of civil war may be brewing. 

On a side note and probably completely unrelated, ncic was down yesterday. No Ncic... no gun sales. Fucking ingenious of the government to stop gun sales by blaming a computer glitch...