All you’re duramaxies are shit

And they're butt ugly! :puke:

Neighbor is currently driving one and I honestly don't know how to describe it as it is coming down the road. Imo, who ever designed this hideous thing should be fired on the spot! 

Chevy hd.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Yikes, now that's ugly. if I was gonna get a diesel truck, it would be ram 3500 limited with Cummins HO package but damn on their site using builder tool its $11,700 option! crazy how much more $ diesel has gotten last few years. 

My neighbor just bought a 3500 Laramie. $73,000

8 hours ago, irv said:

And they're butt ugly! :puke:

Neighbor is currently driving one and I honestly don't know how to describe it as it is coming down the road. Imo, who ever designed this hideous thing should be fired on the spot! 

Chevy hd.jpg

there is no need for you to be posting that kind of shit first thing in the morning. jesus thats hideous

25 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

there is no need for you to be posting that kind of shit first thing in the morning. jesus thats hideous

I wonder if the designer was given free range and the only person who had to approve of the look was him? I can't imagine him/they presenting this to the board and everyone in there saying bravo. They were either afraid to speak up in fear of losing their jobs or maybe, like him, they also have no clue when it comes to anything relating to vehicles?

http://bestride.com/news/entertainment/wow-people-sure-hate-the-looks-of-the-2020-silverado-hd-2

Typically with bio diesel blends there isn't much of an issue with lubricity.  The sulfur in the fuel used to provide all the lubricity.  With ULSD that is gone.  Biodiesel and lubricity improver additives are used now.

The viscosity is similar, not sure there is big enough difference there.  Small changes are common even with different crude stocks and refineries in the US.

Europe EN590

image.thumb.png.457507f4c4a2beece93dfc4163a748c4.png

US ASTM D975

image.png.2b3d4464af7a009b5363d6778ef164fa.png