Weekend thread!!!!!!!!11

SSFB

Working a little bit of OT tonight but it's all good because I'm still barely cracking 40 hours. :bc:

Plus I'm working from my garage chair with a cigar and beers so it's even better. :bc:

What's going on this weekend?

I am currently taking a dinner break from cutting my grass, which there is way too much of. 

I bought an 1989 Kawasaki klr 650 for $900 back in the spring. Well now I am sitting at $2500 and the clutch basket broke as well as another gear last weekend. So I am going to get it ready to bring to a used bike/part out shop tomorrow and see if I can cut my losses early. I will guarantee loose on $1250 but that beats the shit out of being upside down on $1750 or more.

Edited by Tomas.
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

I am currently taking a dinner break from cutting my grass, which there is way too much of. 

I bought an 1989 Kawasaki klr 650 for $900 back in the spring. Well now I am sitting at $2500 and the clutch basket broke as well as another gear last weekend. So I am going to get it ready to bring to a used bike/part out shop tomorrow and see if I can cut my losses early. I will guarantee loose on $1250 but that beats the shit out of being upside down on $1750 or more.

Dang, that sucks dude. You just never know with used stuff. :bc:

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Working a little bit of OT tonight but it's all good because I'm still barely cracking 40 hours. :bc:

Plus I'm working from my garage chair with a cigar and beers so it's even better. :bc:

What's going on this weekend?

No trailer for me/us this weekend as my nephew is getting married tomorrow. :bc:

Due for a weekend at home anyways as it's time to get caught up on some things around here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Dang, that sucks dude. You just never know with used stuff. :bc:

Yes it does. But if I can get $1250 the way it sits, I am to take that, add another $1250 and I have a line on a 2005 klr 650 that has 16,7xx kms on it. Mine currently has 80,000 kms lol

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Yes it does. But if I can get $1250 the way it sits, I am to take that, add another $1250 and I have a line on a 2005 klr 650 that has 16,7xx kms on it. Mine currently has 80,000 kms lol

Or part it out. :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Or part it out. :dunno: 

I thought about doing that. I may end up doing it if I don't get what I want for price tomorrow.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Worked on the backyard all day, doing the same tomorrow and Sunday.

All 3 sheds are now the same stain. Part of the fence as well. Made a bar front and counter on the one shed and trimmed it all out. Going to work on the interior tomorrow.

Been watering the lawn all week. It’s greening up pretty good.

one week Until  the wedding.

1DE977F5-736C-4B96-BE68-708035568AE6.thumb.jpeg.4edf4fc121a7a7d3bb44b608d80b7c15.jpeg

67CFE27D-968D-42E9-A07B-7CDA9477981D.thumb.jpeg.b2b9e5a7bba43296578cbf211647d30b.jpeg

DFC50EE7-1A9C-42A4-AAF0-55021B816EE4.thumb.jpeg.ba85edf5e000fd154facaa6b82420eba.jpeg

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Worked on the backyard all day, doing the same tomorrow and Sunday.

All 3 sheds are now the same stain. Part of the fence as well. Made a bar front and counter on the one shed and trimmed it all out. Going to work on the interior tomorrow.

Been watering the lawn all week. It’s greening up pretty good.

one week Until  the wedding.

1DE977F5-736C-4B96-BE68-708035568AE6.thumb.jpeg.4edf4fc121a7a7d3bb44b608d80b7c15.jpeg

67CFE27D-968D-42E9-A07B-7CDA9477981D.thumb.jpeg.b2b9e5a7bba43296578cbf211647d30b.jpeg

DFC50EE7-1A9C-42A4-AAF0-55021B816EE4.thumb.jpeg.ba85edf5e000fd154facaa6b82420eba.jpeg

Great work.  Now just need Ben to finish it off with his interior/exterior desecrating skills.:bc:

Morning! Having my coffee on the front porch watching the hummingbirds at the feeder. The females keep chasing the male  away( must be lesbians lol). I'm waiting for the planning dept to get out of bed so she can start playing boss lol. It was nice and quiet out here and the fkrs that have been visiting all summer have a yappy little ankle biter squaking away. Go home shitheads

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Had steak (tenderloin real deal), asparagus, grilled peppers and salad yesterday.

Try grilling romaine lettuce. Slice lengthwise,brush with olive oil,a little salt,pepper,oregano and grill then pour your favourite salad dressing on it. You can top with grilled shrimp,chicken kabobs or sausage

My daughter is flying the coop today!  Off to college for year two.  I’m so happy!  I’ll go down to set her up good and proper, fill the fridge and whatever.  Then, back to our empty nest!!!!!!!!  One less blond, about 70% less drama....and I’m just sittin’ here sippin’ on gin and juice!!!!!