3rd & final presidential candidate debate Oct. 19 9:PM/ET NBC &

sear

OK

The more reliable polling agencies say Hillary is on the glide-path to whup Trump this November.

BUT !!

A small but potentially influential block of voters say this 3rd & final debate could sway their vote one way or another.

SO !!

What's the deal with the debate tomorrow night?

Will you watch?

What will you look for?

Who are you going to vote for?

Tell us more about these "reliable" polls

:dunno:  

Good point Mom.

Modern statistical sampling is integrated into much of modern society.

Smart phones for example, could not be produced without statistical process control an QC, etc.

Anyone can make a prediction.

But Gallup, Marist, Pew, and others have a reputation to uphold. If any of them make a prediction, and they're proved wrong, it damages their brand, and that costs them $dollars.

Trump has proven to be his own worst enemy in this race. It seems he's done more harm to himself discussing kitty-cats etc, than Hillary could harm him.

Recent poll trends show Hillary gaining.

Is that predictive?

Too soon to tell for certain. If she blows up tomorrow night, Trump could win in a walk.

But that seems unlikely at this point. Possible. But unlikely.

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No he won't.  But shit even my 16 year old is watching these debates, everyone is.

they make me sick and embarrassed to be an American .....I dont watch them

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sear said:

f7,

voting in ignorance is fine, as long as you don't exceed your own comfort level.

Why would I watch a debate featuring two candidates who I would never consider voting for?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Why would I watch a debate featuring two candidates who I would never consider voting for?

Should be better with a real moderator doing it.  But, let's be serious.......there's a fucking hockey game on tonight!

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

a) Entertainment.

b) It's YOUR finger on the pulse of YOUR nation.

Know it or not, believe it or not, like it or not, admit it or not; one of these two clowns is likely to be the next U.S. president.

You don't think that's worth your attention?

The polls use a skew based on the 2012 turnout model which Thrillery is never going to get they over sample DemonCUNTS in basically ever poll cuz that's the model and it's wrong :) Thrilleys rally's have a fraction of the turnout Trump gets and they have to bus in people even, it's a joke. Look around your own area do you even see Thrillery signs and bumper stickers, her turnout will be her downfall, there is no enthusiasm, Trumps and the GOP,s social media presence and activity blows the CUNTS away not even close. :news: 

31 minutes ago, sear said:

a) Entertainment.

b) It's YOUR finger on the pulse of YOUR nation.

Know it or not, believe it or not, like it or not, admit it or not; one of these two clowns is likely to be the next U.S. president.

You don't think that's worth your attention?

absolutely not .....myself and every american would be fat better severed spending 5 minutes reading about Ed Snowden or William Binney or Assange etc than spending 2 hours soaking in the lies and filth spewed by the two clowns running for office

• Like 1