Cities run by Democrats

54 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Perhaps all states should receive the same percentage of federal tax returned to them, instead of some states getting nearly twice as much on average, therefore they are able to operate with lower state taxes.

No problem, perhaps people should all, pay the same percentage of tax to pay for the cost to run the country?  I doubt you and the 47%ers would agree to pay your fair share,

30 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

No problem, perhaps people should all, pay the same percentage of tax to pay for the cost to run the country?  I doubt you and the 47%ers would agree to pay your fair share,

I'm all for one tax code for everyone, very simple two deductions, mortgage interest and minor children.

You seem to think it's fair for some states to get twice as much back from the federal government. Why is that?

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I'm all for one tax code for everyone, very simple two deductions, mortgage interest and minor children.

You seem to think it's fair for some states to get twice as much back from the federal government. Why is that?

Why is it fair for you to get a tax break for being to stupid to use a condom?

O never said it was fair for a state to get more back than they pay in, funny how you're not whining about taxpayers  that get more back than they pay in? perhaps it's because they vote left?

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Why is it fair for you to get a tax break for being to stupid to use a condom?

O never said it was fair for a state to get more back than they pay in, funny how you're not whining about taxpayers  that get more back than they pay in? perhaps it's because they vote left?

Because it costs money to raise children just like it costs to buy a house.

I don't think it's fair for anyone to get more than they pay in.

Fact is and you won't like it, the red states get more than the blue states, don't think they vote left.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Fact is and you won't like it, the red states get more than the blue states, don't think they vote left.

You ever hear of the income tax credit?

I know people who get back way more then they paid in.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Your choice , not mine....have al the puppies you want, they are not mine or anyone elses responsibility 

fact is, and you won;t like it, no one owes you a thing no matter how much  money they make.

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

You ever hear of the income tax credit?

I know people who get back way more then they paid in.

Yes.

And I don't think it is right.

If you Google or look at the links posted in this thread you will see it is the red states that benefit more than blue.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Yes.

If you Google or look at the links posted in this thread you will see it is the red states that benefit more than blue.

And you ignore how the 47%  (AKA liberals voting base) pay nothing,

Just now, 1jkw said:

Yes.

Fawk it if they are blue or red..it's one country.

Some are so side tracked with this repub/dem crap.

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Your choice , not mine....have al the puppies you want, they are not mine or anyone elses responsibility 

fact is, and you won;t like it, no one owes you a thing no matter how much  money they make.

I have no problem lets make it zero deductions, everyone pays the same percentage.

No one owes me, you are right. Why should my state get less money back than the red states?

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

And you ignore how the 47%  (AKA liberals voting base) pay nothing,

Far more of the 47% are red state voting base, hence the reason they get on average nearly twice the amount of federal aid.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I have no problem lets make it zero deductions, everyone pays the same percentage.

No one owes me, you are right. Why should my state get less money back than the red states?

Why should you get a deduction for being too stupid to not use a condom?  Why should I pay for schools that I don;t have kids in? Why should I pay in for people that don' t think they should have to work?

These are your partys base.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Far more of the 47% are red state voting base, hence the reason they get on average nearly twice the amount of federal aid.

And that 47% are a majority of the lefts voting base ,, anything else?

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

And that 47% are a majority of the lefts voting base ,, anything else?

No they aren't. Red states get far more federal aid than blue states, that include SNAP, welfare ect.

Holy fawk..you two are driving me nuts...wtf are the feds in this business anyway dealing out money?

Should be a local -state issue. Fawk me the fed gov is way too huge and this is what you get.

The feds should protect our country and I guess handle the social security deal ..that's about it..and even that might be too much for them.

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Why should you get a deduction for being too stupid to not use a condom?  Why should I pay for schools that I don;t have kids in? Why should I pay in for people that don' t think they should have to work?

These are your partys base.

Your party's base is the red states they get more federal tax dollars than the blue states, eliminate all federal funding for low income people and it will hurt far more people in the red states then it will in blue.

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Holy fawk..you two are driving me nuts...wtf are the feds in this business anyway dealing out money?

Should be a local -state issue. Fawk me the fed gov is way too huge and this is what you get.

The feds should protect our country and I guess handle the social security deal ..that's about it..and even that might be too much for them.

The system is too big for sure.

The fact that the fed. gives a lot more money to one state and that state can lower its tax rate, and have business's from the state that doesn't get the money move to those states is pretty fucked up.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Your party's base is the red states they get more federal tax dollars than the blue states, eliminate all federal funding for low income people and it will hurt far more people in the red states then it will in blue.

the lefts base is the welfare, felons and illegals, all party faithful of the left , dance around the semantics all you want but the left is the party of parasites AKA 47%ers living off the taxes paid by others.

While feeble, you at least made a attempt to justify the greed of the left.

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

the lefts base is the welfare, felons and illegals, all party faithful of the left , dance around the semantics all you want but the left is the party of parasites AKA 47%ers living off the taxes paid by others.

While feeble, you at least made a attempt to justify the greed of the left.

Simple question what states get more federal aid red or blue?

1 minute ago, Axys1 said:

Democrats could not run a popcorn stand with out giving away the prophets. Great hockey game on to night. Pit's going to have the S cup very soon!!

I'm curious..which prophets would they be giving away?

:lol: If you're going to use spellcheck be sure to choose the correct word that you're looking for...lol.

Edited by Capt.Storm