Cities run by Democrats

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

You know if we really tried I bet we would find more similarities then diff's between the two party's.

Yes! they both suck!  the left is just more greedy and parasitic, not to mention they put their liars on a pedistal

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don't sell yourself short.  After reading this shit, you have to be the least knowledgeable on the political system than almost anybody I've ever seen.  You are such an idiot!  Perfect poster child for the lefty-libs though...so, go with that.  Too bad another site won't take you.  Imbecile.

And "1jkw", I take back your little nickname, you are smarter than I gave you credit for.  And to lump you in with that idiot above is insulting.  While I don't agree with all your posts, They have some merit and are certainly intellectually debatable.

:bc:

He's a small step above Snowbevis.

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Don't sell yourself short.  After reading this shit, you have to be the least knowledgeable on the political system than almost anybody I've ever seen.  You are such an idiot!  Perfect poster child for the lefty-libs though...so, go with that.  Too bad another site won't take you.  Imbecile.

And "1jkw", I take back your little nickname, you are smarter than I gave you credit for.  And to lump you in with that idiot above is insulting.  While I don't agree with all your posts, They have some merit and are certainly intellectually debatable.

:bc:

Well you were new here and didn't know who was who.

I answer all questions asked of me, I post facts that can be backed up by a simple Google search.

It's easy to tell when someone has no facts to back up their argument,  starts with name calling then anger, deflection, disappearance and inability to answer a simple yes or no question.

8 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

You know if we really tried I bet we would find more similarities then diff's between the two party's.

And that is why the tea party movement started, it is also why the R's have Trump as a nominee.  The right leaning voters of this country are sick of the crap going on in politics by career Washington politicians and lobbyists.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Well you were new here and didn't know who was who.

I answer all questions asked of me, I post facts that can be backed up by a simple Google search.

It's easy to tell when someone has no facts to back up their argument,  starts with name calling then anger, deflection, disappearance and inability to answer a simple yes or no question.

This is such a true statement. 

8 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

He's a small step above Snowbevis.

And you are a big step below, a bigger hack just on a different side, and you were the most ignored person on the old FS, well maybe momo was it was a toss up.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

And you are a big step below, a bigger hack just on a different side, and you were the most ignored person on the old FS, well maybe momo was it was a toss up.

Nope, you and Snobevis are two peas in a pod defending and worshiping the greed and hypocrisy and failed idealism of the left.

Me, I'm disgusted with both parties.

Edited by Sleepr2

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Nope, you and Snobevis are two peas in a pod defending and worshiping the greed and hypocrisy and failed idealism of the left.

Me, I'm disgusted with both parties.

:lol: no You're a liar :lol: You never criticize the R's - what a fucking joke :lol:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: no You're a liar :lol: You never criticize the R's - what a fucking joke :lol:

Pointing out your hypocrisy is not defending the rights hypocrisy..

As fr liars , when have you ever been concerned about liars ? you defend one of the biggest liars each day,