Greg Gutfeld: The guilty sins of WikiLeaks and our wicked approval

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

What dipshits think its ok as long as the other side does it as well?

Spot on.

and by taking that defense, they are admitting that they're no better than the other side. 

I haven't figured out why partisans think this is a valid defense.

• Gold Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

Spot on.

and by taking that defense, they are admitting that they're no better than the other side. 

Partisans lack critical thinking skills.

• Like 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

Spot on.

What we learned is the DNC is actually worse.

the GOP absolutely conspired to stop trump. However it seems like they never engaged in voter fraud or have other safety nets in place like super delegates to stop him. They just used cheap politics. 

Just now, Sludgey said:

What we learned is the DNC is actually worse.

the GOP absolutely conspired to stop trump. However it seems like they never engaged in voter fraud or have other safety nets in place like super delegates to stop him. They just used cheap politics. 

Say what you want about the GOP, at least trump won it pretty much fair and square. 

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

What dipshits think its ok as long as the other side does it as well?

I already explained myself dumb fuck. none of what I have seen really surprises me, it's politics. now why don't you answer my question rather than deflect and spin it into something else? do you think these things that seem to bother most people in here, goes in the gop as well?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I already explained myself dumb fuck. none of what I have seen really surprises me, it's politics. now why don't you answer my question rather than deflect and spin it into something else? do you think these things that seem to bother most people in here, goes in the gop as well?

Of course you moron, thats the point. If you only complain about the other side then your side will continue to do it. You "logic" is in fact not logical. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Rigging elections isn't politics, it's fucking treason you asshat. 

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Of course you moron, thats the point. If you only complain about the other side then your side will continue to do it. You "logic" is in fact not logical. 

one more time - I'm not complaining about the other side regarding this stuff, cause I have some common sense and know this shit goes on everywhere, and not just in politics. you know what, never mind. clearly you have nothing but deflection and will continue to ignore the question.

one more time - I'm not complaining about the other side regarding this stuff, cause I have some common sense and know this shit goes on everywhere, and not just in politics. you know what, never mind. clearly you have nothing but deflection and will continue to ignore the question.

OMFG LMAO

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Say what you want about the GOP, at least trump won it pretty much fair and square. 

The way it should be.

if they have conspire to get hillary to win, why is she even there?

• Gold Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

FIRST BOLD: Then you're an idiot. :bc:

SECOND BOLD: Are you blind? You are deflecting, I am directly addressing. Asshat. :nuts:

22 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Spot on.

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Taking millions of dollars from despotic regimes who fund terror isn't politics.

It's fucking treason. 

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Colluding with the media to pick your opponent in the GE isn't politics.

It's fucking treason. 

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lying about why we are in Syria isn't politics.

It's fucking treason. 

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Saying the other party does it, so that's ok isn't politics.

It's tacit approval of FUCKING TREASON. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

SMH

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Taking millions of dollars from despotic regimes who fund terror isn't politics.

It's fucking treason. 

Colluding with the media to pick your opponent in the GE isn't politics.

It's fucking treason. 

Lying about why we are in Syria isn't politics.

It's fucking treason. 

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Saying the other party does it, so that's ok isn't politics.

It's tacit approval of FUCKING TREASON. 

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

-Thomas Jefferson

• Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

hell I even voted and donated to Bernie, no one else, and I can accept he lost by a lot of votes. but some of you dipshits on the far left are absolutely whacko, even close to the rwws at the other end.

Remember when you weren't going to support hillary?

pepperidge farm remembers 

• Like 1

noggin, tell me something, what's it like down "there" with racer 24/7 these days? how embarrassing.

Make no mistake, I will break that fascists legs as soon as I get done with you. 

The storm is coming, and your party will be the first swept out to sea and drowned. The fascist republicans won't be far behind you. 

Fascists will hang. Count on it.