The Zambo the clown dilemma.

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Irv you must know that Dunning Kruger goes back way before Zam does :) it was a recognized affliction of many on here for years 

Oh, I know. I just wasn't aware of this disorder before Zam posted it. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

Oh, I know. I just wasn't aware of this disorder before Zam posted it. 

Yah sufferers have been told what they suffer from in an effort to get them the help they need for a long time :)

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, irv said:

Like Zambroski posted sometime ago, the Dunning Kruger effect is in full swing with Kevvy. Only, because of his affliction to this this disorder, he is, sadly, unable to see it himself. 

Dunning Kruger Effect-

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognize their own incompetence. The combination of poor self-awareness and low cognitive ability leads them to overestimate their own capabilities.

It's always seemed like Barb was the only one that looked up to SnowRider. Like he was a mentor or something. Weird I know but then again look who we're talking about  :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Bump for Zambo the clown. 

Oh, I thought you were going to make some sense of your fictional write up about my supposed lie.  I guess not.

Just lay there and kick.  We’ll add water later.  :lol:

On 8/5/2019 at 8:49 PM, revkevsdi said:

Please only reply if you are good at math problems. 

Zambo the clown bought a stock.

He made over $150,000.00 on the investment. (He can’t decide whether he sold it or not but that shouldn’t matter)

He made less than 60% gain and invested $160,000.00 but his gain was $150,000.00 

This one has me stumped be he swears he isn’t lying. Please help your buddy Zambo prove me wrong. 

It’s right here little fella. 

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s right here little fella. 

I did well for sure.  Not sure where you came up with your numbers though.  Just combining a bunch of numbers from the financial thread?  :lol:

You have a learning disability.

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I did well for sure.  Not sure where you came up with your numbers though.  Just combining a bunch of numbers from the financial thread?  :lol:

You have a learning disability.

I enjoyed the part where I said you admitted it was only a trade worth 160 and you demanded a link. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I enjoyed the part where I said you admitted it was only a trade worth 160 and you demanded a link. 

And you provided none.  Just making it up as you go.  You and Tools!  Why a team!

losers.  :lmao: