The Zambo the clown dilemma.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh man, this reminds me of someone else that used to be on this forum.  Good job Z. 

Damn dude have some pride...clean yourself up. :lmao:

IMG_4864.JPG.200d869fc69d840a3e648ba1c89a2391.JPG

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh man, this reminds me of someone else that used to be on this forum.  Good job Z. 

Jesus Christ!  I said good a math, not dumb as shit. Why are you even here?

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Damn Barb :lol:just PM him and ask him for the dick pic already. Your endless awkward flirting with Zamboni is getting to hysterical levels 

He already did that.  I sent him one.  It only served to multiply his insecurities even more! I think he's a eunuch too!!!  Wait..is that a gender?  :lmao: 

11 hours ago, awful knawful said:

@Zambroski

2 threads, one day, made for you?

Keep up the good work!!

👍

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

X/150 x potato{Y%snorkel}=yellow to the eleventyith power= C

SOLVE FOR B!!!! ....TOLD YOU!!!  Zambo is a liar!!!!!

:lol:

B0B68CA2-8BF1-4490-9805-F0981F66A5AC.jpeg

Man you are living rent free in that douche's head. :lol:  

B0B68CA2-8BF1-4490-9805-F0981F66A5AC.jpeg.bd52ab8b8d5924cc242f7e6afbeeb008.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Man you are living rent free in that douche's head. :lol:  

B0B68CA2-8BF1-4490-9805-F0981F66A5AC.jpeg.bd52ab8b8d5924cc242f7e6afbeeb008.jpeg

He's really upset with me!  I think it was the "BarbieHands" name that stuck.  I mean, I think it's an upgrade from "RevBetaCuck".  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lot’s of deflections but not one person has been able to solve the Zambo dilemma. 

Strangely enough not one person will say they believe Zambo the clown’s lie. 

But many people will say you're not right in the melon..............Fact! :wacko:

4 minutes ago, irv said:

But many people will say you're not right in the melon..............Fact! :wacko:

Lot's of people in the looney bin think the staff are crazy.

When dumfucks like you disagree with me, I know I'm on the right track.

17 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Damn Barb :lol:just PM him and ask him for the dick pic already. Your endless awkward flirting with Zamboni is getting to hysterical levels 

He wants to be a playa.....but he’s got no talent.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You assholes should have told me years ago that Zambo was institutionalized.  

I feel like shit now.

Who else is? Woolie?

I know Momo is but that's self imposed. It's different.

:lies::lies: and more :lies: all the homosexual posts :guzzle:

9 hours ago, irv said:

Barb is exactly like SnowRider in that any attention, even if it's predominantly negative, is good for him. Like a carbon copy still n training

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Barb is exactly like SnowRider in that any attention, even if it's predominantly negative, is good for him. Like a carbon copy still n training

Probably who ever the clown is handed his account over to Taintrider, cuz he sure seems as dumb :guzzle: identical level of complete ignorance and stupidity 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

It’s a bizarre condition that seems to afflict “aggressive liberals”.  TDS isn’t helping either.

32 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Probably who ever the clown is handed his account over to Taintrider, cuz he sure seems as dumb :guzzle: identical level of complete ignorance and stupidity 

Not quite identical but, real damn close.  He’s trying hard not to appear like he is struggling.  That’s the part that makes me smile!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Like Zambroski posted sometime ago, the Dunning Kruger effect is in full swing with Kevvy. Only, because of his affliction to this this disorder, he is, sadly, unable to see it himself. 

Dunning Kruger Effect-

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognize their own incompetence. The combination of poor self-awareness and low cognitive ability leads them to overestimate their own capabilities.

Just now, irv said:

Like Zambroski posted sometime ago, the Dunning Kruger effect is in full swing with Kevvy. Only, because of his affliction to this this disorder, he is, sadly, unable to see it himself. 

Dunning Kruger Effect-

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognize their own incompetence. The combination of poor self-awareness and low cognitive ability leads them to overestimate their own capabilities.

I give credit to @Momorider for this correct diagnoses of Tool Kit.  It was just spot on.  BarbieHands suffers the same but at least doesn’t think he’s some tough guy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Dunning Kruger Effect-

Irv you must know that Dunning Kruger goes back way before Zam does :) it was a recognized affliction of many on here for years