The Zambo the clown dilemma.

Please only reply if you are good at math problems. 

Zambo the clown bought a stock.

He made over $150,000.00 on the investment. (He can’t decide whether he sold it or not but that shouldn’t matter)

He made less than 60% gain and invested $160,000.00 but his gain was $150,000.00 

This one has me stumped be he swears he isn’t lying. Please help your buddy Zambo prove me wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

BarbieHands is now one of the top three weirdest members I’ve ever seen on forums.  

:lmao:

This should be easy for you. You can just look back on your trade to explain the magic. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

That sounds like xammie math. I can hear Momo's tears... 

Zambo has lots of friends that believe him. Just ask her. 

I’m sure they are standing in line to prove he isn’t lying. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

This should be easy for you. You can just look back on your trade to explain the magic. 

It is easy.  But I feel no need to explain it.  You are the only one that wants it explained.  YOU NEED IT EXPLAINED for a bizarre reason so you can try to measure yourself up to me and to other forum members.  It’s bizarre you think any of what you feel translates to financial or professional success somehow gives you leverage here. It does not.  And if it did...you wouldn’t have any leverage anyway.

Weirdo.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

That sounds like xammie math. I can hear Momo's tears... 

I don’t even know what he’s really trying to say here.  “Number jumbles and jumbled numbers.....Zam is a liar!  Figure it out!!!”

LOL...wut? 

He really needs your help here.  Ben turned him away already.  Help the boy (he’s in his mid 50’s) .  :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It is easy.  But I feel no need to explain it.  You are the only one that wants it explained.  YOU NEED IT EXPLAINED for a bizarre reason so you can try to measure yourself up to me and to other forum members.  It’s bizarre you think any of what you feel translates to financial or professional success somehow gives you leverage here. It does not.  And if it did...you wouldn’t have any leverage anyway.

I wonder if he’s thinks no one can make it big in this world without daddy holding their hand? No way you found a way to succeed on your own. :lol: 

Just now, Edmo said:

I wonder if he’s thinks no one can make it big in this world without daddy holding their hand? No way you found a way to succeed on your own. :lol: 

That’s a big part of it I think.  He’s always really been caught up in what complete strangers on the forums have or don’t have in relation to himself.  Ahhh....the hunt for validation on the web....when all other avenues turned up zilch.

There is probably a psychological term for this.  

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Or that nobody can start a business without securing a prescribed rate loan that depletes your spouses business's capital.:lol:

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Please only reply if you are good at math problems. 

Zambo the clown bought a stock.

He made over $150,000.00 on the investment. (He can’t decide whether he sold it or not but that shouldn’t matter)

He made less than 60% gain and invested $160,000.00 but his gain was $150,000.00 

This one has me stumped be he swears he isn’t lying. Please help your buddy Zambo prove me wrong. 

You are like the dumbest fuck on the planet so you lose every time, sucks to be you :finger3:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Barb, are you sure you do not sell light bulbs?

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t even know what he’s really trying to say here.  “Number jumbles and jumbled numbers.....Zam is a liar!  Figure it out!!!”

LOL...wut? 

He really needs your help here.  Ben turned him away already.  Help the boy (he’s in his mid 50’s) .  :lmao:

32 minutes ago, Edmo said:

29 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

Boomboom has the big dum

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s a big part of it I think.  He’s always really been caught up in what complete strangers on the forums have or don’t have in relation to himself.  Ahhh....the hunt for validation on the web....when all other avenues turned up zilch.

There is probably a psychological term for this.  

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Or that nobody can start a business without securing a prescribed rate loan that depletes your spouses business's capital.:lol:

13 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You are like the dumbest fuck on the planet so you lose every time, sucks to be you :finger3:

6 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

Bwhahaha :owned: 

9 posts. Still no one has the answer. 

Gotta give Zambo Credit. Nobody can figure out his amazing investment strategy. 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

No explanation is going to be even remotely something a completely retarded shitforbrains like you is ever going to understand so maybe STFU and :fuckoff: OK?

Maybe your dumbass friend should stop being a liar. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

9 posts. Still no one has the answer. 

Gotta give Zambo Credit. Nobody can figure out his amazing investment strategy. 

X/150 x potato{Y%snorkel}=yellow to the eleventyith power= C

SOLVE FOR B!!!! ....TOLD YOU!!!  Zambo is a liar!!!!!

B0B68CA2-8BF1-4490-9805-F0981F66A5AC.jpeg

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

X/150 x potato{Y%snorkel}=yellow to the eleventyith power= C

SOLVE FOR B!!!! ....TOLD YOU!!!  Zambo is a liar!!!!!

B0B68CA2-8BF1-4490-9805-F0981F66A5AC.jpeg

Ha ha fucknut. Great bigly math skills you have 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Ha ha fucknut. Great bigly math skills you have 

Whew!  Just go to Bed.  You’re all full up on “win” for today.  Don’t forget to kiss your Al Gore blowup doll goodnight!

Eessh! :lol2: