Chicago Cop Beaten By Suspect She Feared Shooting

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have some friends that are Chicago cops. One if them posted this on Facebook maybe a week ago. You can't just shoot people for resisting arrest you fucking bootlickers... 

Faulty guns?  :lol:

It does bring up a good debate though.  At what point during a confrontation can an officer fire his weapon?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Faulty guns?  :lol:

It does bring up a good debate though.  At what point during a confrontation can an officer fire his weapon?

An officer can use lethal force if they feel their life is in danger. There were other cops there, she was not going to be killed.

It also brings up another good debate... Are women really equipped to fill jobs like this or combat roles in the military? 

Just now, Anler said:

An officer can use lethal force if they feel their life is in danger. There were other cops there, she was not going to be killed.

It also brings up another good debate... Are women really equipped to fill jobs like this or combat roles in the military? 

No.  Either emotionally or from a size/strength standpoint.  No.  There is no other answer.  NO.

Just now, Anler said:

Well her head was bounced off the pavement so she could have been easily killed.  No most women can't do this job or in the military, cause men and women are not equal here and they will endanger the lives of those around them.

They clearly need better training on how to subdue someone. You don't try to take someone larger than you down from around the shoulders. 

If properly trained they would need to use deadly force in that video. But fucking him up a bit was definitely warranted. At least while he was resisting. 

1 minute ago, Legend said:

They clearly need better training on how to subdue someone. You don't try to take someone larger than you down from around the shoulders. 

If properly trained they would need to use deadly force in that video. But fucking him up a bit was definitely warranted. At least while he was resisting. 

Problem is for women, or men of women sized strength (SR).   All the training in the world isn't gonna help much in overpowering someone larger and stronger than them, or really...just more will to escape.  Even if they got the first "hold" on them.  Didn't the guy in the video have one of his hands cuffed?  I rest my case.

My "front yard" incident with an officer had him trying all that fancy shit too.  :lol: Fucker ended up bleeding on my clothes like a sick vampire.  I just bought that shirt!!! :lol:

• Gold Member

Strength yes men are typically equipped better but as far as emotional stability men are on equal with women....  look at all the men that came home with ptsd and killing themselves after some combat.  Men appear to be just as emotional unstable as women

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Strength yes men are typically equipped better but as far as emotional stability men are on equal with women....  look at all the men that came home with ptsd and killing themselves after some combat.  Men appear to be just as emotional unstable as women

A lot of men are.  Especially now.  We are raising them that way.  But overall, emotions blindside reasoning in the female gender.  That's why they cut our penises off in our sleep. Ever hear of a man cutting off a tit or clit from their cheating spouse as they slept?  Nope.  

Image result for womens emotions meme

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Problem is for women, or men of women sized strength (SR).   All the training in the world isn't gonna help much in overpowering someone larger and stronger than them, or really...just more will to escape.  Even if they got the first "hold" on them.  Didn't the guy in the video have one of his hands cuffed?  I rest my case.

My "front yard" incident with an officer had him trying all that fancy shit too.  :lol: Fucker ended up bleeding on my clothes like a sick vampire.  I just bought that shirt!!! :lol:

I don't disagree with your women argument. I think some exceptions could be made, such as a big ass bull dyke that's of similar strength of an average man. But no, a 125lbs woman shouldn't really be trying to subdue a 250lbs+ man. 

But the fat cop nor the woman knew what the fuck they were doing trying to get him down.

Edited by Legend

Just now, Legend said:

I don't disagree with your women argument. I think some exceptions could be made, such as a big ass bull dyke that's of similar strength of an average man. But no, a 125lbs woman shouldn't really be trying to subdue a 250lbs+ man. 

But out the fat cop nor the woman knew what the fuck they were doing trying to get him down.

Agreed.  Fat cops..what gives?  Fireman too.  The last ticket I got from a sheriff's deputy a couple months back was a dude that had to be pushing 400.  My first thought was, where do you find those gun belts?  Then it was, what if I made a break for it on foot?  Unreal.  Oh, and that was a real nice and fresh Marine flat top he was sporting...right above his stupid mustache.  Fucking Paul Blart wrote me up!

Image result for paul blart

It was a wrestling match that she shouldn't have been involved in seeing that there were other male cops there, IMO that motherfucker should have been billy clubbed till he was senseless.

Good job by the police in not resorting to the gun.