Dems to R's.....Tell Your People to Get In Line

Just too funny.  The Dems have had this shitty little program running for a good while now, have the MSM running non-stop rhetoric and constant "muddling" of the Hillary lies, now....amid concerns of rigged elections and media bias, the Dems....through Nancy "I'm a complete whackjob" Pelosi.  Threatens R's with complicity (of some sorts) for not discounting the "rigged election" claims.  Why is this important? Well...House and Senate seats are still going to become vulnerable and let us not forget, the dividing of our nation from the Obama admin and even more now with the Hilliar cronies.....is going to get out of control.  Oh....and the Dems cannot defend themselves.  :lol:

"The American people need to believe have confidence in our democratic process."   "GET THEM IN LINE!!!"   :lol:What a fucking joke.  I hope the Don is going to do what I think he is.....dispute the election results.  LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!  :ylsuper:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-rigged-election-reid-pelosi_us_58051a2fe4b0e8c198a98ed3

Edited by Zambroski

What I find amusing, is their inability to see that it is not about giving reach arounds to certain members, supporting this candidate. Fraud is and has been committed  on the voter.

It is beyond their level of thinking to understand that some still care about honesty / integrity  and a win under false premises is not a win at all.

If there was ever an "issue" where Americans needed to "get in line" it would be against those misleading us,  not fellow Americans.

41 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What I find amusing, is their inability to see that it is not about giving reach arounds to certain members, supporting this candidate. Fraud is and has been committed  on the voter.

It is beyond their level of thinking to understand that some still care about honesty / integrity  and a win under false premises is not a win at all.

If there was ever an "issue" where Americans needed to "get in line" it would be against those misleading us,  not fellow Americans.

Conservatives have been for this for a long time.  The clintons are exactly the type of people that keep misleading America.