Forum Rules

26 minutes ago, 02sled said:

When a woman tells you not to park in front of her gas pump you should listen, or so it seems 

Clearly most women do not know the extent of damage to a face, head and neck that a high impact blunt force trama can cause.  But, either do most men.  However, men can have crooked and scared up faces and be fine, women, well...not so much.  And his sentence would be minimal.  I commend his calmness though.  It just means he doesn't really care about his truck.  :lol:

23 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

I'm glad u like that,lol:lmao:

Speaks volumes actually9_9

Just replace the forum site and it works with any site.  And what is your screen name over on HCS? I've got you narrowed down to four.  :lol2:  The truth shall set you free....or make you a bigger tool.  Either way...:lol:

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Clearly most women do not know the extent of damage to a face, head and neck that a high impact blunt force trama can cause.  But, either do most men.  However, men can have crooked and scared up faces and be fine, women, well...not so much.  And his sentence would be minimal.  I commend his calmness though.  It just means he doesn't really care about his truck.  :lol:

Just replace the forum site and it works with any site.  And what is your screen name over on HCS? I've got you narrowed down to four.  :lol2:  The truth shall set you free....or make you a bigger tool.  Either way...:lol:

You would actually hit a woman for that?

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

You would actually hit a woman for that?

I know how you love my long posts, so...here you go:  :snack:

When my wife and I were newlyweds, she asked me what I would do if she just came home with a new car out of the blue.  I said I'd divorce her.  She said just for buying a car?  I said no, because I don't want to be with someone who is so careless and inconsiderate that they would do something this big without talking about it first.

There's your political answer.  :lmao:

The real answer is, Yes, it may come to that.  Once I grab that stick from her and she hits me in any way...well, it's take down time and that I don't have much control over.  However, I'm pretty sure it would take far less than almost a deadly punch to her stupid face.  But again, it won't be a method that leaves me wondering if it will work or not.

I had a buddy many many years ago who married some redneck trash that used to get drunk and slap him around.  At one party he lost it and hit her square in the face knocking all of her top front teeth out, breaking her nose and rendering her ambulance ready.  During the PO statement, she was thrown under the bus as she should have been and actually he had the opportunity to press charges against her...which we convinced him to do.  Her brother came after him a day later and we made short work of that trailer trash.

My point after all this yammering: a person's actions should have consequences regardless of race, religion, sex or viewpoints. And some consequences may come more swiftly and be more severe than others.  I think we are way past the point of demanding "payment" for the idiocy we stand by and witness.

I'll send the rest of the unabridged essay via PM.  :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When my wife and I were newlyweds, she asked me what I would do if she just came home with a new car out of the blue.  I said I'd divorce her.  She said just for buying a car?  I said no, because I don't want to be with someone who is so careless and inconsiderate that they would do something this big without talking about it first.

The real answer is, Yes, it may come to that.  Once I grab that stick from her and she hits me in any way...well, it's take down time and that I don't have much control over.  However, I'm pretty sure it would take far less than almost a deadly punch to her stupid face.  But again, it won't be a method that leaves me wondering if it will work or not.

I had a buddy many many years ago who married some redneck trash that used to get drunk and slap him around.  At one party he lost it and hit her square in the face knocking all of her top front teeth out, breaking her nose and rendering her ambulance ready.  During the PO statement, she was thrown under the bus as she should have been and actually he had the opportunity to press charges against her...which we convinced him to do.  Her brother came after him a day later and we made short work of that trailer trash.

My point after all this yammering: a person's actions should have consequences regardless of race, religion, sex or viewpoints. And some consequences may come more swiftly and be more severe than others.  I think we are way past the point of demanding "payment" for the idiocy we stand by and witness.

Totally disagree....the only way id hit a woman is to either protect my child(family member) or myself.....and it would only be so I could get the other person or myself away from the situation.

Violence always leads to more violence and then next thing you know you might be dead.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Totally disagree....the only way id hit a woman is to either protect my child(family member) or myself.....and it would only be so I could get the other person or myself away from the situation.

Violence always leads to more violence and then next thing you know you might be dead.

See, it's been my experience that violence is in fact sometimes the only thing that can solve problems.  And one of the benefits of violence creates the one thing that all creatures readily accept and pay attention to, "self preservation".  We are becoming a society that has forgotten that violence exists as a measure of peace and civility but also of control and punishment and the actions are becoming as freewheeling as they can because of that.  Everybody gets their day in court...and a soft cushy chair to sit in while there.  Well, as we've seen on TV increasingly more and more, sometimes the "court" you go to doesn't have that nice cushy chair and there's no reason to post bail and wait for a judgement.  All over in seconds and all the while saving the taxpayers millions.

Now, I'm not advocating violence....but I'm not ever gonna say it is never necessary.  And what ass-clowns around the world need to start wondering A LOT MORE is if the person they are going to offend or threaten going to stay a "good citizen" and allow them to get away with idiotic and/or criminal activity and allow the laws and the justice system it's due respect or process?  Or, do the "offended" give a shit if their life ends right here, and right now?  

BTW, you are making me do this (long posts).  :lol2::bc:

Edited by Zambroski

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Like you I wouldn't hit a woman for beating on my truck.... I would do like the guy in the video, call the police and let them deal with the matter. No sense in me getting charged with assault for my truck getting beat up.

• Like 1

No one is going to beat any women of course I did beat the hell out of her beaver on our wedding night. :D I believe you boys love the women in your life's. How in the hell did we get into this conversation. :russian_roulette: 

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 1

On 6/6/2016 at 0:44 AM, Sal Rosenberg said:

I don't care , when I find Mongo I'm posting everything.

I hope Momo finds you and makes you eat your fuckin shoes 

On 6/6/2016 at 10:11 AM, ckf said:

Should we consider expanding rule #1 to include personal cyberstalking?  IE:  looking up and posting where a member lives?

That's a given 

On 6/6/2016 at 10:15 AM, SnowRider said:

I say it's simple. Info posted unsolicited with malicious intent is grounds for getting the boot. 

Bingo 

20 hours ago, Momorider said:

eaf611998e17dd64645dfbc99cc37881.jpg

:lol: Crapbox = Mow M :owned:

18 hours ago, Mowhawkcat said:

You have no power here .

received_10209391596369426.jpeg

:lol:

7 hours ago, Axys1 said:

Keep it up XCR my wife will be stopping by.:fuckyou:

I wouldn't hit her, but she'd get shoved in the chest so hard , she'd be skidding across that driveway so long they'd be picking gravel out of her ass and back for weeks.  Fuckin stupid cunt 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

A fucking foreigner. Surprise.

You're a fucking racist biggot!!!  Oh wait, sorry, never mind, I accidentally stepped in a hot, fresh pile of Lib-tard and it went straight to my brain!  Got it out though...whew!  Close call!  :lol:

11 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I honestly would have wound up as hard as I could have and booted her right in the cunt .   No lie , zero remorse .

HOLY SWEET FANCY MOSES!!!  I think you may have a few anger issues.  And if I am saying that......O.o  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

13139102_1036414369738185_8377311306384214585_n.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You're a fucking racist biggot!!!  Oh wait, sorry, never mind, I accidentally stepped in a hot, fresh pile of Lib-tard and it went straight to my brain!  Got it out though...whew!  Close call!  :lol:

HOLY SWEET FANCY MOSES!!!  I think you may have a few anger issues.  And if I am saying that......O.o  :lol:

Nope , just zero tolerance for retards running around with bats .   Come at me or my shit with a bat or anything else for that matter and it's game on , tits or no tits.

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Come on Ron..you would just take the bat from her in just one swift ninga move!

Most likely .   But one this is for sure , that whole thing would have turned into one hell of a scene :lol:     

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hahahahaha,lol

Ohhhhh, big conspiracy,lol.:cop:

Keep reaching :joint:

Word is, they might want me to watch over u hcs mod tools and keep u under control.:koo-koo:

received_10204791822747453.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Hahahahaha,lol

Word is, they might want me to watch over u hcs mod tools and keep u under control.:koo-koo:

We are going to make you a honorary member MH. :bong:

8 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Hahahahaha,lol

It's too late....we're going swimming later.

Gremlins.gif

Edited by Zambroski

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I bought three sleds and a jetski without ever asking the wife's input.  When I bought the second jetski I did not ask her permissio first, but made her pay for it.  lol.   She is more pissed at the latter event.  Lol.