Forum Rules

15 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

You have no power here .

received_10209391596369426.jpeg

Actually, I have more.  The power to be an amazing and insulting ass without any recourse.

And where did you get that jacket pic?  Hmmmm.....something is starting to smell funny here.  And it's not just your meth filled rotted brain.  You're a fucking closet HCS member, aren't you?  Oh, and a dick-less little shit too.

1 hour ago, Mowhawkcat said:

You have no power here. 

Upper management would like you to stop by the front office sometime soon Mowhawk your doctor called your stool sample came back,, apparently it has a high sperm count.

Just passing it on. :hay: 

730354_n.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Axys1 said:

Upper management would like you to stop by the front office sometime soon Mowhawk your doctor called your stool sample came back,, apparently it has a high sperm count.

730354_n.jpg

I think he's an HCS guy parading around here as Mohawk.  That jacket only came from one place.............  

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think he's an HCS guy parading around here as Mohawk.  That jacket only came from one place.............  

Closet HCS'er wow I thought them days where long gone when Rob sold the site.:bong: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mowhawkcat said:

You have no power here .

received_10209391596369426.jpeg

The HCS wanna be mods fucking :owned::lol:  How embarrassing - hey bro - I'm power tripp'n as a 'mod' on a sled site :lol: 

3 hours ago, Axys1 said:

730354_n.jpg

I smell burning cat fur....:fry:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

It's pretty bad when common sense makes it to a list of rules 

When dealing with people on the net common sense is out the window. Like I said even with Freedom we still have rules will out them its called anarchy. Freedom is never really free case in point our men in women have been paying the price for Freedom from the beginning.   

Morning you faggot. :bum::lol2::bc:

3 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

When dealing with people on the net common sense is out the window. Like I said even with Freedom we still have rules will out them its called anarchy. Freedom is never really free case in point our men in women have been paying the price for Freedom from the beginning.   

Morning you faggot. :bum::lol2::bc:

Very true :bc:

Morning to you too liar :fuckyou::lol::bc:

Edited by xcr700
  • Like 1