Forum Rules

ckf and I have talked a couple times about getting the rules posted for all to see, so here they are. 

1)  No posting information relating to the professional life/career of a member if said information was not volunteered by that member, regardless of whether that information is publicly available. Also, no threatening the profession/career of a member. 

Examples:

Member X works at 1234 Philadelphia Ave for Company Y. Their phone number is 867-5309. It's on www.memberx.com

I think I'm going to call Member X's employer and let them know about Member X on this forum. 

2)  No attacks/threats against the family of a member.

Examples: 

Member X's wife is a fat ass whore. 

I hope Member X's kid breaks his leg. 

Maybe I'll pay a visit to Member X's wife at her workplace.

This should all be common sense and I don't expect we'll have much trouble. 

I have zero desire to babysit this place and wish to be as hands off as possible, ckf feels the same. We don't want you guys to look at us like an oligarchy, we want to be seen as members of the forum first and foremost. :bc:

This topic is open to comments/suggestions. 

This topic is not for rehashing arguments about whether any previous bans here or on the old forum were justified. 

• Like 1

I'm still not going to call you a sheep shit brained POS, cuz you booted the CUNT, so you are on my good list for the forceable future  :good: or at least until you post something really stupid :) 

Not sure I would have wrote these down now you are committed to it like a bill or rights :flush: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I don't care , when I find Mongo I'm posting everything.

You would have better luck finding Jimmy Hoffa.

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Should we consider expanding rule #1 to include personal cyberstalking?  IE:  looking up and posting where a member lives?

Great thread ckf. Has you all know even with Freedom we have rules is it a bad thing?? I think not. No posting malicious ie family info wife kids off limits ext. 

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

Should we consider expanding rule #1 to include personal cyberstalking?  IE:  looking up and posting where a member lives?

Yup it's a given :news: 

It's somewhat disturbing that these rules, as basic as the are, even need to be put in place.  Makes me wonder if any of the members of the old FS site have gone "missing".

Anywho....I am all for it!  :bc:

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's somewhat disturbing that these rules, as basic as the are, even need to be put in place.  Makes me wonder if any of the members of the old FS site have gone "missing".

Anywho....I am all for it!  :bc:

Says MR.MOD!

You become one here and I'm leaving! :lol:

That said there has to be what the admins are talking about because chit will happen here again.

6 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Says MR.MOD!

That said there has to be what the admins are talking about because chit will happen here again.

I only have time for one "tom-fuckery" position on the internet at a time.  But, most may see your promise to leave if I am a mod as a simple and effective way to get rid of you.  Maybe I can do a one day contract?  :frech:

Ya fucker!  :bc:

Edited by Zambroski

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I only have time for one "tom-fuckery" position on the internet at a time.  But, most may see your promise to leave if I am a mod as a simple and effective way to get rid of you.  Maybe I can do a one day contract?  :frech:

Ya fucker!  :bc:

I knew you would say something like that bitch! :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Says MR.MOD!

Only if the shit comes back on the forum.

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I knew you would say something like that bitch! :lol: 

I knew you knew that too.  I just didn't want to disappoint.  I can usually hit all the balls that are teed up that nicely.  :lol2: