Slinger MC Snowrider and Vince all a special kind of stupid

jtssrx

5 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That just like Wayne County here. Not all of Wayne county is bad.  Just the East side and West sides of Detroit 

Not all of us Union guys are supporting the cunt. Some of us actually have balls to tell the union to fuck off and vote for who we want :bc:

Traffic there is stupid.  Nice place to visit, but fuck living there :flush:

Got an offer we couldn't refuse ($$$$). Our HS is always in the top 10 or 20 in the country. There are some advantages to living here. We'll be back come retirement time...

:bc: 

10 hours ago, jtssrx said:

It doesn't matter what these emails or FBI 302 investigation forms reveal these four flat out deny it all even when it's in black and white. 

The e-mails that will soon be in text books in political science classes and a quid pro quo deal that never happened, and I'm denying what? Well I can tell you I will never deny that the earth is round :news:  

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

Got an offer we couldn't refuse ($$$$). 

Our HS is always in the top 10 or 20 in the country. There are some advantages to living here.

We'll be back come retirement time...

:bc: 

Oh I totally get that :bc:

That's a major bonus 

Gonna retire up in Cadillac? 

13 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Can the sexual assault claims against Trump be guaranteed as real? 99% of the claims made in this election can't be substantiated, yet somehow this now matters? How do you suck air in and chew on a crayon all at the same time through your mouth?

I walk to work and carry my lunch

11 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The e-mails that will soon be in text books in political science classes and a quid pro quo deal that never happened, and I'm denying what? Well I can tell you I will never deny that the earth is round :news:  

You're blocked now too. I don't have time for people who defend a criminal. You went from a bush supporter to a Clinton lover. You're clearly an idiot. 

Edited by jtssrx

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Oh I totally get that :bc:

That's a major bonus 

Gonna retire up in Cadillac? 

Not totally. But it will be in the mix for sure.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I walk to work and carry my lunch

are you looking for some kind of "atta boy" for that? I drive to work and drive my "office" for 12-14 hours daily.........and pack my own lunch