Slinger MC Snowrider and Vince all a special kind of stupid

jtssrx

Let me explain

Vince - is from Chicago and this type of behaviour is expected and accepted from those in charge

MC - too old

Slinger - too lazy

SR - too stupid

that covers it

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Low hanging fruit retort. I knew one of you guys would go with that as a reply. That's all you've got 

No - it exemplifies the rest of your conspiracy driven drivel. :thumb:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

No - it exemplifies the rest of your conspiracy driven drivel. :thumb:

Conspiracy? it is a freedom of information requested documentation from the FBI. where do u get conspiracy unless u are talking about the body of the document then yes there clearly is conspiracy in the body of the document . 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Conspiracy? it is a freedom of information requested documentation from the FBI. where do u get conspiracy unless u are talking about the body of the document then yes there clearly is conspiracy in the body of the document . 

From his worship lying sack of shit candidate :guzzle: everything truthful is a vast right wing conspiracy  

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Can you guarantee those hacked e-mails are real?

yes...those that sent them have acknowledged it. Its fucking 2016 MC .....those emails arent a hand written note with a forged fucking signature at the bottom...geesh

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

interview summaries?

Can the sexual assault claims against Trump be guaranteed as real? 99% of the claims made in this election can't be substantiated, yet somehow this now matters? How do you suck air in and chew on a crayon all at the same time through your mouth?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Let me explain

Vince - is from Chicago and this type of behaviour is expected and accepted from those in charge

MC - too old

Slinger - too lazy

SR - too stupid

that covers it

Wince would endorse Stalin if it would mean he could be somebody 

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

interview summaries?

no denials tells u all u need to know. but this is not about e mail it is about freedom of information documentation from the FBI pretty hard to discredit that no matter how badly U want it to be fake

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Let me explain

MC - too old

Slinger - too lazy

SR - too stupid

that covers it

leave Chicago and suburbs out of this.... We got some good smart fucking people here ^_^:stop: Other than that agree :salute:

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

u sure do u people in IL can bring back the dead for 1 day every 2 yrs . remarkable achievement

No dude my county and 2 others surrounding are larger and safer/more prosperous than cook county which includes all of Chicago. the "bad parts" are a small fraction of that county not where i live and 70% of Illinois. I do work in the city and have been to the not so great parts but overall IL is nice.

• Like 1

Just now, Wildcat said:

No dude my county and 2 others surrounding are larger and safer/more prosperous than cook county which includes all of Chicago. the "bad parts" are a small fraction of that county not where i live and 70% of Illinois. I do work in the city and have been to the not so great parts but overall IL is nice.

What city wildcat? I'm in Arlington Heights, right by the racetrack.

Just now, Edmo said:

What city wildcat? I'm in Arlington Heights, right by the racetrack.

Im in Mchenry on the Fox river work local here but been in that area a lot. One of our offices is on 53/90 that big glass one across from busse woods.

Just now, Wildcat said:

yeah I know I have family down there .  Naperville and Joliet and Decatur . of them only 1 union hack supporting hill  

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

Im in Mchenry on the Fox river work local here but been in that area a lot. One of our offices is on 53/90 that big glass one across from busse woods.

I try to stay local here as much as I can also. Be 10 years in January I've been here and still can't get used to the f'n traffic in this town. :lol: 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

That just like Wayne County here. Not all of Wayne county is bad.  Just the East side and West sides of Detroit 

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah I know I have family down there .  Naperville and Joliet and Decatur . of them only 1 union hack supporting hill  

Not all of us Union guys are supporting the cunt. Some of us actually have balls to tell the union to fuck off and vote for who we want :bc:

18 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I try to stay local here as much as I can also. Be 10 years in January I've been here and still can't get used to the f'n traffic in this town. :lol: 

Traffic there is stupid.  Nice place to visit, but fuck living there :flush: