Truth on Baltimore

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump is the dog shit on the other side of the fence. These dumb faggots are arguing over which dog shit is better. 

"Well that's why I voted for this dog shit..."

It's so fucking ridiculous I cant wrap my head around it 

29 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump is the dog shit on the other side of the fence. These dumb faggots are arguing over which dog shit is better. 

"Well that's why I voted for this dog shit..."

Well, when are the Libertarians going to put up their prize?  

Never mind, you don’t know. :lol:

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

He has zero decorum. Hes lowered the bar so low we will never get it back

Ben truthfully what has decorum gotten us?

About 100 years ago we started what is known as bipartisanship. Prior to this politics was bitterly divided. Bipartisanship has given us All the garbage we have today AKA BIG GOVERNMENT. 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Ben truthfully what has decorum gotten us?

About 100 years ago we started what is known as bipartisanship. Prior to this politics was bitterly divided. Bipartisanship has given us All the garbage we have today AKA BIG GOVERNMENT. 

You don't have to act like an ignorant pig to disagree with someone. And the retard known as Trump can insult this piece of shit congressmen all day long. He doesn't need to insult and entire metropolis of americans

Jack Diddily nails it. Trump calls it like it is and tears start flowing. America is filled with pussies and their cunts bleed every time Trump opens his mouth. 

Its pretty funny from where I sit. 

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You don't have to act like an ignorant pig to disagree with someone. And the retard known as Trump can insult this piece of shit congressmen all day long. He doesn't need to insult and entire metropolis of americans

Telling the truth isn’t an insult to the people who live there. The city sucks because of the leadership. Regular people have no say

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Jack Diddily nails it. Trump calls it like it is and tears start flowing. America is filled with pussies and their cunts bleed every time Trump opens his mouth. 

/thread.   People need to start turning off their computers and reading newspapers it’s getting that bad.

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Telling the truth isn’t an insult to the people who live there. The city sucks because of the leadership. Regular people have no say

Yep.  It’s not like they don’t know how bad things have gotten.  This should spark the drive for change from all who aren’t total eggplants.  Dems know this, that’s why they pulled out the racist card as fast as they could.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  It’s not like they don’t know how bad things have gotten.  This should spark the drive for change from all who aren’t total eggplants.  Dems know this, that’s why they pulled out the racist card as fast as they could.

Huh.

460D9337-5201-41BB-8DDF-83AE7ABAC696.thumb.jpeg.97d5ccaf1dab2d85944c5c2ec25cb962.jpeg

21 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I can't believe ben doesn't get it.  I think he's going through his mid-life crises or something here lately.

1 minute ago, hayward said:

I can't believe ben doesn't get it.  I think he's going through his mid-life crises or something here lately.

I just expect the man occupying the highest office in the land not to act like uncle znutty. Its fucking embarrassing

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just expect the man occupying the highest office in the land not to act like uncle znutty. Its fucking embarrassing

I used to think the same, but here lately IDGAF.  Tired of seeing people turn a blind eye towards shit that goes on and not be called on it.

Deep down I don't like Trump and his greasy New York City businessman shtick either, but not as bad as 96% of the politicians that have existed over the past umpteen years fucking over the general public on a daily basis and lining each others pockets as they go.  Fuck em.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

I used to think the same, but here lately IDGAF.  Tired of seeing people turn a blind eye towards shit that goes on and not be called on it.

Deep down I don't like Trump and his greasy New York City businessman shtick either, but not as bad as 96% of the politicians that have existed over the past umpteen years fucking over the general public on a daily basis and lining each others pockets as they go.  Fuck em.

I'm for burning it all down....they all disgust me so badly I cant even comprehend being face to face with a single one of them and not taking my shot. 

I like who Trump is attacking, because I think those groups are violent. 

Hispanics, blacks, Muslims. They can all GTFO, as far as I'm concerned. 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Stop.  50 years of smiling for the cameras and pretending to give a fuck.  Nothing changes.  He’s calling these assholes and his sworn enemies out, and rocking them back on their heels.  We forget that Cummings has been saying much worse than that about him.Its why I voted for him...to confront the shitbags in Washington.  Are you fucking retarded?  

What load of fucking shit. Trump embraces Saudi Arabia and vetos a weapons ban on them. Then slams an American city while staying close to a man that kills and dismembers a journalist employed by an American newspaper. Dude, you’ve really outdone yourself. You’d suck trump’s cock just to look cool to your friends. Pretty disgusting. Riding high in the trump parade. Woohoo. Revolting. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

What load of fucking shit. Trump embraces Saudi Arabia and vetos a weapons ban on them. Then slams an American city while staying close to a man that kills and dismembers a journalist employed by an American newspaper. Dude, you’ve really outdone yourself. You’d suck trump’s cock just to look cool to your friends. Pretty disgusting. Riding high in the trump parade. Woohoo. Revolting. 

:lol: 

Triggered as fuck and grabbing at all kinds of shit to prove it!!!!

WTF?   You left out the ketchup steak deal.   :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Boo fucking hoo!!!!  Sorry, Jimmy Twat took your #1 spot in my suicide pool.  But you are a close #2!!!!  Be proud!

You talk more about suicide than any other member. You could be a prime candidate with your personality type. When it goes, it goes fast. So be careful with that ax, Eugene. 

Edited by spin_dry

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I like who Trump is attacking, because I think those groups are violent. 

Hispanics, blacks, Muslims. They can all GTFO, as far as I'm concerned. 

Which boat did your immigrant relatives come over on. Fleeing from some Shit hole country.

Screenshot_2019-07-20-07-34-09.png

You talk more about suicide than any other member. You could be a prime candidate your personality type. When in goes, it goes fast. So be careful with ax, Eugene. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

You talk more about suicide than any other member. You could be a prime candidate your personality type. When in goes, it goes fast. So be careful with ax, Eugene. 

Just among a few select members.  I’d never commit suicide.  That’s for pathetic mental weaklings whose emotions control their whole, destructive and failed lives.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Just among a few select members.  I’d never commit suicide.  That’s for pathetic mental weaklings whose emotions control their whole, destructive and failed lives.

You bump from thread to thread like a hyperactive nursemaid in a orphanage. I’ve never seen anything like it. You come in with arms flailing and fingers pointing. It’s an impressive performance. I think. 

You bump from thread to thread like a hyperactive nursemaid in a orphanage. I’ve never seen anything like it. You come in with arms flailing and fingers pointing. It’s an impressive performance. I think. 

I have trouble seeing the keyboard sometimes from the tears of laughter.  Some of you are just plain pathetic.  I mean, suicide watch type pathetic.

I hope I make you all miserable.  I do what I can for you.  Remember, you don’t have to live like this.  Have some dignity.

:lmao: