Faggot Blue Jays Fans

• Platinum Contributing Member

So not only is there some Haji in a turban sitting behind home plate they are now cheering because Clevelands starter who was trying to pitch with 10 stiches in his finger had to leave the game because he was pouring blood.....what a bunch of smelly Canadian faggots.

Edited by Biggie Smails

You hear the story where Leftards tried to get the name Indians and use of Cheif Woho logo banned from being used in Canada :lol: good thing judge threw application out, but fuck seriously these are the bleeding heart fucks we have to live with up here in the great RED north :flush: 

INDIANS-LOGO.jpg

Edited by Momorider

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

werent bluejays fans complete fucking faggots last year too?

pretty sure toronto is filled with faggots and should be wiped off the map

toronto is a near 3rd world shithole filled with the most vile examples of human filth there is. thats why the rest of canada hates the place.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

toronto is a near 3rd world shithole filled with the most vile examples of human filth there is. thats why the rest of canada hates the place.

You seem to have Toronto confused with an American city like Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta or any one of the many other last places on earth I would want to live.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

You seem to have Toronto confused with an American city like Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta or any one of the many other last places on earth I would want to live.

I always thought Toronto was a cool place to visit. But don't kid yourself. It's not much different from those other cities you mentioned with the exception of Detroit. Detroit is way behind, but getting better now that they've cleaned up the place a bit.

:bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I would comment further but I would hate to be admonished and lectured again.

Someone sure got their panties in a wad real quick over there with your post. Epic butthurt! :lmao: 

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

werent bluejays fans complete fucking faggots last year too?

pretty sure toronto is filled with faggots and should be wiped off the map

C" mon! All your fags came up here to get married and never left. Come and get them