Hillary's poll numbers with men

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yo .7 - notice more real men are supporting Hillary....she's within 2 POINTSwith men :thumb:

Of course you prefer the company of  Freeloader, Momo, Sludge, and MN Snotty :lol: 

A lot of people have this investing thing all figured out. I'm impressed. With all of that wealth and knowledge, it is so nice that you can spend a large portion of your day posting on here. Not that I'm calling bullshit, that would be rude. But perhaps you want to list off the 5 stocks that will make UUUUUgggge gains if Trump wins, the 5 that will tank. Then do the same for a Hillary win. It's easy to pretend you know what's going on. Let's put it to the test. 

I seem to recall a bunch of Obama haters didn't want to own up to their predictions, maybe the market oracles here are braver.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

A lot of people have this investing thing all figured out. I'm impressed. With all of that wealth and knowledge, it is so nice that you can spend a large portion of your day posting on here. Not that I'm calling bullshit, that would be rude. But perhaps you want to list off the 5 stocks that will make UUUUUgggge gains if Trump wins, the 5 that will tank. Then do the same for a Hillary win. It's easy to pretend you know what's going on. Let's put it to the test. 

I seem to recall a bunch of Obama haters didn't want to own up to their predictions, maybe the market oracles here are braver.

None of us ever predicted the level of QE that the vampires would stoop to perpetrating on the US citizens .....we were robbed blind and all we have to show for it is the empty bags we are about to be holding

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

None of us ever predicted the level of QE that the vampires would stoop to perpetrating on the US citizens .....we were robbed blind and all we have to show for it is the empty bags we are about to be holding

Quantitive easing should have sent Gold higher. That were the claims. 

But lets not bicker about how wrong the Obama haters were in the past. Take the challenge, show me how much business acumen you have. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I take Paypal.  :lol:

Or hey....better yet..why don't you "tell the class" :lol: how your funds are all "tied up".  If your answer is "your not sure" or "it's in a pension fund" or "my 401k people handle that". This It may be a good time to start wading back in and get closer to shore.  It's scary in the deep end if you are a weak swimmer...and well, let's be honest about you and some of "your gang" here....but look how happy you guys are!  VOTE DEM BECAUSE.....you don't know.

Image result for infant water wings scared

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I take Paypal.  :lol:

Or hey....better yet..why don't you "tell the class" :lol: how your funds are all "tied up".  If your answer is "your not sure" or "it's in a pension fund" or "my 401k people handle that". This It may be a good time to start wading back in and get closer to shore.  It's scary in the deep end if you are a weak swimmer...and well, let's be honest about you and some of "your gang" here....but look how happy you guys are!  VOTE DEM BECAUSE.....you don't know.

Image result for infant water wings scared

Deflection.. Come on Z. Maybe this is your chance for Validation.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well, post up the stocks. Validate yourself, stop stalling.

Stocks that tank under Hillary

CLF , BHP , TCK , WLB , CNX

Stocks that soar under HIllary

LMT
LOCKHEED MARTIN CORP
A
NPK
NATIONAL PRESTO INDS INC
A
RTN
RAYTHEON CO
A
HII
HUNTINGTON INGALLS IND INC
A-
NOC
NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORP

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Stocks that tank under Hillary

CLF , BHP , TCK , WLB , CNX

Stocks that soar under HIllary

LMT
LOCKHEED MARTIN CORP
A
NPK
NATIONAL PRESTO INDS INC
A
RTN
RAYTHEON CO
A
HII
HUNTINGTON INGALLS IND INC
A-
NOC
NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORP

:lol: 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well, post up the stocks. Validate yourself, stop stalling.

Holy fuck!  Are you cereal?  :lol: And that just shows why the libs are here...."We want validation for our uneducated and poor choices!: 

Hey...how's that working out?

Follow along junior...I drop hints and shit piles here all the time...you're "intellectually elite" right?  You decide which one is which.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy fuck!  Are you cereal?  :lol: And that just shows why the libs are here...."We want validation for our uneducated and poor choices!: 

Hey...how's that working out?

Follow along junior...I drop hints and shit piles here all the time...you're "intellectually elite" right?  You decide which one is which.

:lol:

Bernie's Job Program | I WILL PUT PEOPLE TO WORK TRAINING THE UNICORNS THAT WILL HAUL IN THE FREE STUFF | image tagged in bernie sanders,jobs | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Edited by Wildcat